Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Lol. It's actually been quite mild this week, above freezing most  of the time, but I did  need a coat the other day!😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Isn't it a bit cold for leisure walking up North now?  I'm getting frostbite just walking round the block here!  😮

Southern softie! 😄

• Haha 2

Tomorrow it's going to be 12C down here, spring has arrived 😂

• Haha 1

I went to the Mountainous inland part of Norway last Feb, got to -15 and was told that was mild for the time of year.

Going again for New Year, anything the UK throws at me now always feel quite tropical in comparison. 😂

That said, I do enjoy having a heated steering wheel again, for the UK winters.

• Like 2

-15!! 😮  Shivered just reading that!  I'm sure I never used to feel the cold like I do now!  If this is going to continue at the same rate I totally understand why old people have the heating on so high! :laugh:   

What is worrying is not being able to grip and turn the key in the ignition when I get back to the car.  Happened several times last winter and it's already happened twice this one. :unsure:  Hopefully the next car will be push button start again lol.  My nose gets super cold as well, but not sure what I can do about that...balaclava maybe? :lol: 

3 hours ago, alexp999 said:

I went to the Mountainous inland part of Norway last Feb, got to -15 and was told that was mild for the time of year.

You can get funny weather in Norway. Few years back we went on a boat trip ( or cruise, as the Mrs and other folk who like these things, call it!) out past the Nordkapp (North Cape) well into the Arctic Circle. As advised we took thermal everything, but bizarrely ended up in shorts most days. Every day the Captain came on the PA to announce "This is not normal!" 😀

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm sure I never used to feel the cold like I do now!  

Now you've turned into Bruce Willis I'm sure you won't have any more problems!😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Now you've turned into Bruce Willis I'm sure you won't have any more problems!😀

Sadly even John Mclane gets chilly, seen the size of the coat he needed in Die Hard 2!?  Even major Grant is giving him the 'man up' look! :laugh: 

Image result for die hard 2

• Haha 3

One of my old forum mates now lives in Norway, not entirely sure which part but it all looks so nice on Instagram!  Snow covered mountains and log cabins with wood-burning stoves etc. :smile: 

Cold weather wimps [emoji41]
8905d514e84d1a41d0fc0ce35d6b42e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

New car has landed! Gonna have to get pics tomorrow as weather here is crap 😂

• Like 3

Congratulations on the new car; I look forward to seeing pictures. 

I do like having Spotify on my phone which I can also listen to in the car which is like a sound shield against Christmas music,

I also like living on the edge of town where I don't see much Christmas lights on my commute to/from work

I also like working in a chemical plant where everyone wears a uniform so theres no Christmas jumpers; 

I'm also in a lucky position where I'm working six days per week; spend the rest of my spare time sleeping; 

I normally like Christmas but it just isn't happening for me this year; having just spent €2.5k on a Dell XPS8930 computer & another €500 on desk which was all for education not for Christmas, followed by an unforeseen dentist bill of €1.3k and for me to acknowledge it when I haven't got the funds to get caught up in the hype would only increase my depression. 

I'm finished work on the 17th working every day including sundays between now and then,

thankfully then having done all those hours I'll have €26.00 left for myself on Christmas day but the house will be warm, Mortgageand other bill's paid, food on the table and the kids will have all they asked for,

That's Christmas for me,

if only the wife was on the same planet 😂 I'm getting some funny expectations via WhatsApp from her recently; such as meet me in the Opticians after work with your bank Card as "our eldest" has an appointment 

🙆‍♂️I'm like "I have a budget" google "budget" for me when you get a minute you mad "James blunt" 

• Like 3

Anyone have any tips for appitude tests? Coming closer to the application dates coming out and want to be really confident with it. I heard the real tests focus only on numerical and logical reasoning. My logical reasoning is really good however my numerical is well below average but have improved a bit from it. 

I do like that I managed to wash the filthy beast earlier today. Only downside is that I couldn't quite enjoy the 5 minutes of it being sparkling as the light pretty much ran out.

I do like that I have some overtime still to claim so at sometime either this month (but likely next month) I'll get a few quid extra that I will try and stash away. Also need to claim the £71 rail ticket that I paid to go up to London for a DfT alpha/discovery meeting. Damn expensive for a single trip but lucky It's something I will get back.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 10:59 PM, Zico said:

I do like that I managed to wash the filthy beast earlier today.

Mine got a pressure wash this morning (along with Mrs. TimST2's GLC) but nothing more. It'll get a proper wash at the start of the Christmas break.

I did give it a proper interior clean a week ago though. That's next on the list for the GLC too (this afternoon if it stops raining).

• Like 1

I do like spending the day with my grandparents, and helping them get their new TV box set up. Think I blew their minds when I showed them they had the ability to pause and rewind the TV 😂. Also like getting used to driving the Fiesta, beginning to learn where it come on boost, which gears are required at what speed etc.

• Like 4

I do like putting a photo up on a local Facebook page for a laugh, and getting over 100 likes! 😄

Screenshot_20191209-072726.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

I do like putting a photo up on a local Facebook page for a laugh, and getting over 100 likes! 😄

Screenshot_20191209-072726.png

They're burning pride logs! :biggrin:

We seem to be getting several rainbows a week at the moment, I'm sure we've had more in the last month than the last year!  Must be an odd combination of weather going on at the moment.  Bit annoying I couldn't fit this one into one photo! :laugh:

IMG_20191130_142717249_HDR.thumb.jpg.24b1bb31ef50f49e7cf26d36def683f7.jpg

IMG_20191130_142756058.thumb.jpg.eeab60d9f3a0afb51e5e0df61f638578.jpg

• Like 3

I do like our kids growing up before this 'Elf on a shelf' malarky! What a load of 💩

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like our kids growing up before this 'Elf on a shelf' malarky! What a load of 💩

There quite Active the poor Barbie Fashionista just because shes a bit more curvy than the regular stick insect 20191209_082121.thumb.jpg.924df9d0d1292c231e6836cc8f403fe1.jpg

20191210_112332.thumb.jpg.2ed9309779466202065de7dc331b8409.jpg

20171202_063756.thumb.jpg.af860e7ab350f8f3e3da1206bb004a5b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Not again @Lenny 😂. Still haven't forgotten your sassy carrots 

Still rather the elfs than leaving the dog home alone 😅

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lenny said:

There quite Active the poor Barbie Fashionista just because shes a bit more curvy than the regular stick insect 20191209_082121.thumb.jpg.924df9d0d1292c231e6836cc8f403fe1.jpg

20191210_112332.thumb.jpg.2ed9309779466202065de7dc331b8409.jpg

20171202_063756.thumb.jpg.af860e7ab350f8f3e3da1206bb004a5b.jpg

Lol 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club