Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

@Lenny @dezwez thanks guys. There's a tire place not far from me called sambos tires. They actually have been featured on a few car YouTubers I watch which is mad. Would love to go down there and let them take a look.

I'm not even finished with the cleaning. It got dark so will seal and wax tomorrow 😂

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dezwez said:

look great mate 👍

What about me ice-cream shop did you see it Ddz did you see it ?

Is it any good ?

Only took me a whole day 😂

• Like 1

Massive sort out of all of the kids toys and games to make space for Christmas presents. Feels good de-cluttering and having space for everything :smile:

Plenty of stuff they've grown out of for the charity shop tomorrow too :thumbsup:

Now I need to buy a load of stackable plastic boxes to organise the loft - this Spring cleaning is addictive...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Massive sort out of all of the kids toys and games to make space for Christmas presents. Feels good de-cluttering and having space for everything :smile:

Plenty of stuff they've grown out of for the charity shop tomorrow too :thumbsup:

Now I need to buy a load of stackable plastic boxes to organise the loft - this Spring cleaning is addictive...

We get our kids to donate to the charity shop every year in October before sending off there santa letter; gives others a chance to buy it for Christmas and makes more space for santa,

The Kallax units from IKEA will fit inside the attic when flat packed then assemble inside 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Lenny said:

We get our kids to donate to the charity shop every year in October before sending off there santa letter; gives others a chance to buy it for Christmas and makes more space for santa,

What a cracking idea! 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

I've had my annual clothes clear out today too!  Never know what do with worn out clothes and underwear though...does it get used for rags and stuffing if you put it in a clothing bank or do they just put it into landfill anyway...? 🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I've had my annual clothes clear out today too!  Never know what do with worn out clothes and underwear though...does it get used for rags and stuffing if you put it in a clothing bank or do they just put it into landfill anyway...? 🤔

I haven't thrown out a pair of Jean's in over twelve years,

I've not bought a single item of clothing for myself in 2019 and got through the year wearing two pairs of Jean's and four polo tops 😅 same Adidas runners since 2018 

Joy's of having a work uniform and working six day weeks 

Saves a fortune on fashion also i believe some websites purchase your old underwear 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I've not bought a single item of clothing for myself in 2019 and got through the year wearing two pairs of Jean's and four polo tops 😅 same Adidas runners since 2018 

Saves a fortune on fashion also i believe some websites purchase your old underwear 😂

I'm the same, I got work wear 5 days a week. 

Only just thrown away  my only pair of shoes this year .work boots in the week and trainers at weekend. 

I bought a new pair in jan this year, went to wear them a few weeks ago and found the price tags/labels still attached.

I worked out I bought them before my daughter was born. 

She is 24 in march. Lol 

Also still wear  Nike t shirts I bought the first time I went to Florida, 2003. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/28/2019 at 5:48 PM, zain611 said:

Screenshot_20191228-174626.thumb.png.2030e6a03aa6ba19fcb115fc219aa8c0.png

Is it just the angle of the photo or is the top of the alloy (2 o'clock position) look slightly buckled?

I've still got a slow leak on my rear passenger alloy from March. Local tyre place sorted it in March but seems to be back. Possible corrosion on the valve I've been told.

@Lenny you're DIY skills know no limits, from around the house, to the small outdoor houses and no lolly pop homes :thumbup:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I don't think those websites would purchase MY underwear!! :laugh:

I can't remember the last time I bought any clothes...I'm impossible to buy for so always get socks, boxers and t shirts for Xmas! :biggrin: 

Also wore through a pair of trainers this year though...they're not made they used to be any more!!  Don't think this pair even lasted a year but it might have been the year before when they were bought.  All the years run together at my age! :tongue:

Still don't know what I'm meant to do with these holey socks & boxers! :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zico said:

@Lenny you're DIY skills know no limits, from around the house, to the small outdoor houses and now lolly pop homes :thumbup:.

tenor.gif.8e212359100ca30f6ef3276b9db7e2ca.gif

• Like 3

Anyone in need of a bright red light 😂. Don't think I will get any other bulbs then autobeam. 

DSC_0672.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Anyone in need of a bright red light 😂. Don't think I will get any other bulbs then autobeam. 

DSC_0672.JPG

There's business opertunities with that red light. Lol 😉😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, iantt said:

Roxxxxannne...  You don't have to put on that red light... :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The autobeam indicaters I can use as a recovery truck light 😂. The performance ones I have on the rear are so bright the neighbour opposite the road came out once to see what bright orange light was pulsing through their living room 🤣

Screenshot_20191230-213627.png

Screenshot_20191230-213640.png

39 minutes ago, zain611 said:

😂The performance ones I have on the rear are so bright the neighbour opposite the road came out once to see what bright orange light was pulsing through their living room 🤣

Do you have a link for them? Could do with decent ones for the front of the Qashqai.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turvey said:

Do you have a link for them? Could do with decent ones for the front of the Qashqai.

You can check out their eBay store as its cheaper getting through there than their website as tax and delivery is not included 👍. Also make sure you check the fitment on your car to be sure it matches. They don't have everything on eBay so might have to get it via their website. Warranty is still included via eBay too. 

Performance indicators:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-FOCUS-581-INDICATOR-LED-UPGRADE-UNIT-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-AUTOBEAM-/254464728425

Performance brake lights:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-380-PERFORMANCE-REAR-BRAKE-LED-UPGRADE-UNIT-AUTOBEAM-/254260793892

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iantt said:

Red light garage 🤔

On 12/29/2019 at 7:42 PM, Zico said:

Is it just the angle of the photo or is the top of the alloy (2 o'clock position) look slightly buckled?

I've still got a slow leak on my rear passenger alloy from March. Local tyre place sorted it in March but seems to be back. Possible corrosion on the valve I've been told.

@Lenny you're DIY skills know no limits, from around the house, to the small outdoor houses and no lolly pop homes :thumbup:.

Yeah both front wheels are slightly mishapen. Dad put 40psi of air in. Next day it went down to 38 however that may of been due to when he pressed the valve to release the gauge which let's some of the air out. I think possibly the lego dust cap may have caused it as inside there's a bit of glue residue from where the normal valve stem cover was glued on the lego. Possibly this glue inside protruded out a little causing it to press again the stem causing air to come out. 

I think possibly this is why I might have been getting steering wheel wobble as it might of misbalanced the wheel 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Happy new year guys. Surprised no one is here 😜

15778378569737659255296169632407.jpg

• Like 3

I like how our family started the decade with no fords and ended with having 4 currently and owned three others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

I like how our family started the decade with no fords and ended with having 4 currently and owned three others.

I started the decade with a ford (Modeo) and ended the decade with a ford (Fiesta ST-Line)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I started the decade with a ford (Modeo) and ended the decade with a ford (Fiesta ST-Line)

I started with none as I couldn’t drive lol, but we had a 60 reg Focus ST in electric white at the very start of 2011 and I now have my Fiesta ST-Line.

8 hours ago, zain611 said:

Happy new year guys. Surprised no one is here 😜

15778378569737659255296169632407.jpg

same to you 😊

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club