Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Skill based matchmaking is ideal for people like me that are terrible at the game! :laugh: 

I do like sequential indicators...but £50!? 😮 

People are saying it's like they are playing with COD professionals because of this 😂. Don't think it has lived up to the hype and expectations of being as good as the legendary MW2. 

I didn't look at the price of those until you said. Think they are a bit steep however I'd mainly wait for a discount to come up. The halo indicator rings kit I managed to get for £30 back then and I think they are now £50. Does turn heads with them on 😁. Just don't like this thing now with the parents telling me to sell the fez soon 😢

Screenshot_20191230-213617.png

Screenshot_20191230-213627.png

• Like 2

I won a TDM and came first on the board this week...pretty sure there weren't any professionals in that game! :laugh:

I've only had one match that was ridiculous, just dying immediately after spawning lol.  But that's no different to any previous CoD lol, always get the odd one like that.

• Like 1

0582509c96c4f2b38d53b8f2cd342b56.jpg

Would have got more photos but it's chucking it down and blowing a hoolie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Zico said:

I do like the look of the sequential mirror indicators for the Fiesta ST that Autobeam are now selling. @TimST2 what are your thoughts?

https://autobeam.co.uk/collections/led-sequential-static-indicator-unit/products/fiesta-indicator

Son got these for his '66 plate Fiesta. Look really cool, easy to fit as well 😎

Been watching a thread on the Qashqai forum about them, but AFAIK they're only available from AliExpress etc. The guy who fitted them first had to splice cables (no plug and play) and they've just failed with him. He's now fitted the new improved smoked version. I'll see if they last longer than the first ones and see about getting some as the front indicators are rubbish (DRLs don't dim 🙄) and there's only one LED in the mirror.

Son got these for his '66 plate Fiesta. Look really cool, easy to fit as well [emoji41]

Been watching a thread on the Qashqai forum about them, but AFAIK they're only available from AliExpress etc. The guy who fitted them first had to splice cables (no plug and play) and they've just failed with him. He's now fitted the new improved smoked version. I'll see if they last longer than the first ones and see about getting some as the front indicators are rubbish (DRLs don't dim [emoji849]) and there's only one LED in the mirror.
Now I know my indicators are LED there's no sequentials in my future [emoji20]

• Sad 1

Done a bit more sorting today.  Think I'm alright for bulbs! :laugh:

IMG_20200113_160955470.thumb.jpg.4a51d92035dbd6939f8826eb45202afe.jpg

IMG_20200113_160801066.thumb.jpg.c7f62973f396677a5bde2c9c87addab1.jpg

I mean, obviously most of those are now obsolete but I found a tonne of fuses as well!

IMG_20200113_161031291.thumb.jpg.99732bc7a41ed0ad2a7c3625e5539893.jpg

But of course those are maxi fuses that no one uses any more either! :whistling:

:lol:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Now I know my indicators are LED there's no sequentials in my future emoji20.png

Can I ask why? 🤔

I suspect they would be the usual plug'n'progran rather than plug'n'play so probably a right faff.

13 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

What I want to know is whether they are available for the mk4 Focus yet?

The Mk3.5 ST have them but I don't think they've been available for that long (few months maybe). If the mirrors are the same then it might be available in the future. The Mk4 is listed on the Autobeam site but nothing for sequential indicators yet.

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

@Zico @TimST2 think you both should get it. Really like that you can switch between it being sequential or just solid though would be annoying having to remove the mirror cover etc again to get to the switch. Think the glass would complement black paint. 

It's a shame that the switch is only accessible from the inside as the mirror is a faff to get of/on without snapping a clip. I don't see the appeal in the smoked versions so If I get a set then it would only be the clear kind.

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Yup, I thought the same. Compared to the standard LED set that Autobeam sell (£8) it's a hefty premium for the sequential indicators.

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

0582509c96c4f2b38d53b8f2cd342b56.jpg

Very nice!! Does the Mk4 have a electronic LSD or mechanical?

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Son got these for his '66 plate Fiesta. Look really cool, easy to fit as well 😎

Been watching a thread on the Qashqai forum about them, but AFAIK they're only available from AliExpress etc. The guy who fitted them first had to splice cables (no plug and play) and they've just failed with him. He's now fitted the new improved smoked version. I'll see if they last longer than the first ones and see about getting some as the front indicators are rubbish (DRLs don't dim 🙄) and there's only one LED in the mirror.

They look good but I'm not in a rush to buy anything and as they are new to the market I would rather wait and see if they are reliable.

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Now I know my indicators are LED there's no sequentials in my future emoji20.png

Ah!

4 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Son's set were just plug n play, nothing else needed. 

I guess the problem might be if the car is LED from the start then there won't be anything that is user changeable. At least with our cars being older bulbs we've got the option to change things just as long as the plug and play bulbs are decent and have the relevant resistors etc. to stop any error codes or fast flashing.

• Like 1

The mk4 ST indeed does have an electronic LSD.
It also sounds far nicer than the mk3 / 3.5, they are a bit lacking with regards to the exhaust note.
The mk4 seems to have brought back the growl missing since the mk2 /2.5 models.

• Like 4

@zain611 It just happened again...I was on the winning team and highest score...don't see any issue with the matchmaking my end at least!! :biggrin:

569421085_IMG_20200114_1124341002.thumb.jpg.65f0ac050ca26ac488166f3cb3914341.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

@zain611 It just happened again...I was on the winning team and highest score...don't see any issue with the matchmaking my end at least!! :biggrin:

569421085_IMG_20200114_1124341002.thumb.jpg.65f0ac050ca26ac488166f3cb3914341.jpg

You sure you didn't find a way to go around the skilled base matchmaking 🤣. I heard you can join the lobby of the worst performed player in the lobby so you play against others with his skill. Would like to get this game for the cross play and get others on here to play together 

Surprised how your dominating those matches. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

emoji41.png
cb6d09f05967dbe93cd6f45c441069fb.jpg

Lovely car, would have to have mine in Orange Fury though!

• Like 3

Was fancying orange myself but would have meant a 4 month wait (plus wifey doesn't like it).

Quickest ones available were red or blue and as I am determined to never own a red car the choice was obvious. [emoji6]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Was fancying orange myself but would have meant a 4 month wait (plus wifey doesn't like it).

Quickest ones available were red or blue and as I am determined to never own a red car the choice was obvious. emoji6.png

Fair enough then! Can’t say I blame you for wanting a car like that quickly 😂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zain611 said:

You sure you didn't find a way to go around the skilled base matchmaking 🤣. I heard you can join the lobby of the worst performed player in the lobby so you play against others with his skill. Would like to get this game for the cross play and get others on here to play together 

Surprised how your dominating those matches. 

Lol, tbh it's still so early in the game I'm just wandering around having no idea what I'm doing...same as in real life! :lol:  I haven't chosen to join any lobby, just let it auto scan for a match! :biggrin: 

In other news, I saw your favourite programme is looking for applicants, could be a good way for you to meet someone... :wink: https://lambert.etribez.com/ag/lambert/nakedattraction6/welcome.html

14 hours ago, Turvey said:

That's like a foreign language!!! 😃

Lol, it is to me too tbh…  I've been online gaming for 10 years but still have to Google half the stuff I read about it! :laugh: The issue with the skill based matchmaking is meant to be like a Sunday team playing Man U...and the Sunday team moan about inevitably getting thrashed.  I didn't even know until recently that the game specifically chooses the 'best' available match for you to join based on how good you are.  However, I'm awful at the game (well, any game!) and I was winning as you can see on the leaderboard...and by a long shot too...  Hence 'dominating'...it's not what you think, it's not that sort of game!! :unsure: :laugh: 

Crossplay is also a new word for this year (well, last year now), but basically it means that you no longer need to buy the same console as your mate...  With the latest Call of Duty, the same online match can contain players using Xbox, PlayStation and PC...  So in theory I can play it on Xbox with Zain, Zico and Nick who all have Playstations. :biggrin: 

11 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Quickest ones available were red or blue and as I am determined to never own a red car the choice was obvious. emoji6.png

I'm glad Dan asked the question we were all wondering!  I also thought the blue seemed a bit tame compared to your previous ones but that makes sense!  :biggrin: 

Totally agree about red cars...I've never liked them...and have owned at least 6 of them! :laugh: 

Not sure I've heard one in the real world yet (heard them on YouTube) so will have to keep an ear out! :wink:

• Haha 2

😂 Haven't watched that program in a while. Best to control your temptations. I don't agree on the idea of the show anyway. Who exactly would judge someone by the way they look with no clothes on? As if that is normal in this society with everyone dressed. Don't agree with people under 21 personally going on there as I believe they don't really have the knowledge to make decisions like this. Overall I feel these sort of shows including love Island can have a negative impact on the younger people especially girls who may start to increase their physical standards on themselves. 

There was one program I watched of people going to a plastic surgery in Istanbul to save money and get work done on them. There was one mum wanting to get a bigger bum and lose the baby fat from her stomach. As a guy I honestly think what's the aim of wanting a bigger bum? Your a married girl with children and a husband I'm sure they don't want men staring at her 🥴

I was surprised yesterday in uni talking with one of the girls in my class and telling me the stuff the other girls had said to each other. I honestly feel like  the most innocent person in the class 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Thought this was quite cute on my FordPass app!

Speaking of cute 

20200114_222527.thumb.jpg.9ee1e50ab9c70fdfd860562c6e7bd6c0.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 1:48 AM, Zico said:

I do like the look of the sequential mirror indicators for the Fiesta ST that Autobeam are now selling. @TimST2 what are your thoughts?

https://autobeam.co.uk/collections/led-sequential-static-indicator-unit/products/fiesta-indicator

Sorry - only just seen this.

Not for me, but they look pretty high quality (like most Autobeam stuff).

On 1/13/2020 at 9:28 AM, TomsFocus said:

Are they that expensive? How much would Ford charge for a pair of OEM units?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club