laumk7

Things I Do Like

Recommended Posts

 

I do like, whilst doing my diet body measurements and stats this morning, that despite a fear that I was going to be protein blocked this week. On account of too much of it last week :smile:(12% too much last Wednesday:eek: Thursday and Friday weren't that much better 8% and 11% too much, respectively).: I have in fact, fallen slightly in terms of %body fat, girth and overall mass:smile:.  and i have a slight increase in %muscle mass.:smile: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do like a hearty meal!!  Could have done with a Guinness, but I was too tired/stressed/angry to stop at a shop on the way home, so water will have to do.  I may crack open the Grouse later...

WP_20170103_18_06_55_Pro.jpg

Please excuse the lap-tray, it was one of Mother's Kleeneze purchases... :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

At my job induction course, in bar having free beers , waiting for buffet tea

nice :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, iantt said:

At my job induction course, in bar having free beers , waiting for buffet tea

Have you gone back to Ford now Ian?

Make sure you first in the buffet queue, strangers pi55 fingers are a big no no, family yes but strangers no chance!:yucky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just inputted my nutrition values in my diet database, today's total carbs are 1.36%:yahoo: Which equates to a daily amount  of 6.23g of which 2.39g are sugars.

My target %carbs are less than 5%, i usually eat between 3-4% which I occasionally  drop to 2% but it is quite rare to be below that

I've also noticed I've been dieting exactly 3 months today:smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do like the speed my Vaportek 3500 breaks downs and then sucks up the darkest and driest of poo stains on carpets.  This morning's skid marks and previously unseen trail down the stairs is just like new now:smile:

Apart from the downstairs hall, all my carpets are pale pastel shades.  Which has the advantage of knowing exactly where an skid mark accident might have occurred, in our case.  But the disadvantage, for those without a commercial steam vacuum, there will always be a residual stain, that stands out a mile.

Brandy has also had a bath, which she liked.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7am toast, cereals, full cooked breakfast, 10am break,  biscuits  cakes, sweets( constant supply of ever changing sweets and canned drinks throughout the day) oh lunchtime, 1pm hot or cold buffet lunch, puddings, cheese and biscuits. 2.30 another break with more biscuits cake etc, scones.more sweets. now a long wait till hot and cold buffet tea at 7pm etc etc . then beers!!!! what a work induction should be like ha ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GMX said:

I do like the speed my Vaportek 3500 breaks downs and then sucks up the darkest and driest of poo stains on carpets.  This morning's skid marks and previously unseen trail down the stairs is just like new now:smile:

Apart from the downstairs hall, all my carpets are pale pastel shades.  Which has the advantage of knowing exactly where an skid mark accident might have occurred, in our case.  But the disadvantage, for those without a commercial steam vacuum, there will always be a residual stain, that stands out a mile.

Brandy has also had a bath, which she liked.

I've rented out a RugDoctor before and found it very good 

link: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, iantt said:

7am toast, cereals, full cooked breakfast, 10am break,  biscuits  cakes, sweets( constant supply of ever changing sweets and canned drinks throughout the day) oh lunchtime, 1pm hot or cold buffet lunch, puddings, cheese and biscuits. 2.30 another break with more biscuits cake etc, scones.more sweets. now a long wait till hot and cold buffet tea at 7pm etc etc . then beers!!!! what a work induction should be like ha ha

They must be preparing to spit Roast you in the coming weeks 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like a hearty meal!!  Could have done with a Guinness, but I was too tired/stressed/angry to stop at a shop on the way home, so water will have to do.  I may crack open the Grouse later...

WP_20170103_18_06_55_Pro.jpg

Please excuse the lap-tray, it was one of Mother's Kleeneze purchases... :shock:

Would love a dinner like that myself👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GMX said:

I do like the speed my Vaportek 3500 breaks downs and then sucks up the darkest and driest of poo stains on carpets.  This morning's skid marks and previously unseen trail down the stairs is just like new now:smile:

Apart from the downstairs hall, all my carpets are pale pastel shades.  Which has the advantage of knowing exactly where an skid mark accident might have occurred, in our case.  But the disadvantage, for those without a commercial steam vacuum, there will always be a residual stain, that stands out a mile.

 

 

 

Have you thought about maybe consuming less alcohol and then you would be able to walk to and from the toilet rather than a drunken naked shuffle along the floor?:whistling1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Have you thought about maybe consuming less alcohol and then you would be able to walk to and from the toilet rather than a drunken naked shuffle along the floor?:whistling1:

lol:smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only went down to Tesco  to get a new kettle, on the way back from doing the mail. The website had them £5 cheaper than they were last time (2015).  however, in-store they were actually £7.50 cheaper:smile:

I also like being adjacent to the deli and meat counter, just as the large pots of olives were being discounted from £4.75 to 90p:smile:, i only bought 10 pots knowing I my fridge already heaving with spare food from last week.  I could have had all 55 but my fridge is too small:unsure:

Had I not been dieting, I could also have acquired an unreasonable number of pork pies for 25p each but i left them where they were.  I did however, gather all the discounted chicken thighs for Brandy and a bag of cooked prawns for Molly.

2 hours ago, iantt said:

7am toast, cereals, full cooked breakfast, 10am break,  biscuits  cakes, sweets( constant supply of ever changing sweets and canned drinks throughout the day) oh lunchtime, 1pm hot or cold buffet lunch, puddings, cheese and biscuits. 2.30 another break with more biscuits cake etc, scones.more sweets. now a long wait till hot and cold buffet tea at 7pm etc etc . then beers!!!! what a work induction should be like ha ha

I thought we were generous to our new employees but I see now in comparison to that: we are rather stingy:mellow:  I

In the terms of "see what others are doing and go one better", we'll have to offer way more:laugh:

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I've rented out a RugDoctor before and found it very good 

link: 

 

I initially bought it when Brandy caught a massive outbreak of mange: rather than for it's carpet stain removing abilities. 

The vet said he could treat her symptoms but I'd have to sterilise my entire house, all the cars and anywhere Brandy had been, as the mites that cause it, will get everywhere.  My two cats at the time also had to shampoo'd daily with the anti-mange shampoo

Having researched the methods of sterilisation, dry steam was vastly better them chemical methods, as there was no toxic residue for Brandy and the cats and they'd only have to be excluded from the room being deep cleaned. 

Whilst I could have hired one, I figured we might have to do it again as it was probably from a local mangy fox or badger, who had rolled in exactly the same place Brandy had a roll in later. So I bought the same model the vet and most of the human care homes were using, the Vapourtek 3500 for £799 + VAT :smile:

On the stain removing front, in addition to Brandy's accidents, I've removed old engine oil that was traipsed through house courtesy of the late Tigger, set paint (also courtesy of Tigger) all my late Dad's post stroke spillages and body waste accidents (greater volumes than Brandy's) and rather impressively a 10 hour old small lake of arterial blood that seemed to cover half my office floor.  Following an incident when a scalpel fell off my desk, dropped vertically into my foot and lodged itself in the bone but pierced the main artery to the toes, as it did so:sad:

It was spurting everywhere in 350mm long pulsating fountains:ohmy: Unfortunately I had to go to A&E to have it treated before I could tackle the carpet and clean up the office. I thought would challenge it when I returned from A&E to clean up; but no, within half an hour I had a completely clean blood free carpet, walls and furniture:smile:

2 hours ago, WES180 said:

Have you thought about maybe consuming less alcohol and then you would be able to walk to and from the toilet rather than a drunken naked shuffle along the floor?:whistling1:

It was not I: it was Brandy (see the I don't like thread)

I was however, moments prior to Brandy depositing, doing a weird comical walk back and forth in the hall , interspersed with some squats, as I awoke with cramp again in my left quad.  This time caused not by a lack minerals but being too dehydrated.  I only drank a litre of water last night: I usually drink 2-3

 

Although that has conjured an image  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dezwez said:

lol :laugh:

Would be great for a Road Trip 😉

Really surprised Clarkson hasn't already done this 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Would be great for a Road Trip 😉

Really surprised Clarkson hasn't already done this 😁

I think you may be right:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do like that Brandy's inability to walk last night has passed, and she's back to having full use of all her paws and hips:smile: 

Hilariously, I discovered last night, after I left the TV on by mistake, Molly actually watching a Channel 5 program diligently. 

If she wasn't actually watching she was doing a fine impersonation of a very  interested viewer:laugh: studying each aspect, tilting her head to the side and nodding in agreement every now and again:laugh:.  I've never her seen her being remotely interested in TV before.

 

On 04/01/2017 at 7:04 PM, Stoney871 said:

I like that I've been put onto 'Ozzy Man Reviews' on Youtube.
Crude but oh so funny.

Sent from my SM-G930F
 

I initially misread that, as you personally having been reviewed by Ozzy Man on his YouTube channel:lol:

18 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like completing a 10 hour shift and getting home to a bottle of whisky and a few hours of television.  God I hate that job!!

Did you get anywhere with that other job you were going for an interview for, before Xmas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, GMX said:

I do like that Brandy's inability to walk last night has passed, and she's back to having full use of all her paws and hips:smile: 

Hilariously, I discovered last night, after I left the TV on by mistake, Molly actually watching a Channel 5 program diligently. 

If she wasn't actually watching she was doing a fine impersonation of a very  interested viewer:laugh: studying each aspect, tilting her head to the side and nodding in agreement every now and again:laugh:.  I've never her seen her being remotely interested in TV before.

 

glad to hear she back on her paws:smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now