laumk7

Things I Do Like

Recommended Posts

Of course I don't think that of you mate but here's a pic for you to save you trying to find one online!
Screenshot_20190215-180841_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5da5bf6b28e019422b34e5e6d4b54d87.jpg



Wow, that’s even my registration too!!

Give me a break, I’ve nothing to gain by dreaming up a car lol. Do you really not believe me sarcasm can be lost in text


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

5 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

 

 


Wow, that’s even my registration too!!

Give me a break, I’ve nothing to gain by dreaming up a car lol. Do you really not believe me emoji2369.png sarcasm can be lost in text


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

 

 

Of course I believe you mate. Just a bit of banter.🙂

Good job on the camera too, I'd probably set my car electrics on fire trying that. I reckon I could get the rear trim panel off ok though!😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WES180 said:

Of course I believe you mate. Just a bit of banter.🙂

Good job on the camera too, I'd probably set my car electrics on fire trying that. I reckon I could get the rear trim panel off ok though!😉

👍

Electrics for me were the easy bit, it took me 30mins to get the ***** handle off the tailgate to drill the camera hole lol. I was ready for giving up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonro2009 said:

Electrics for me were the easy bit, it took me 30mins to get the ***** handle off the tailgate to drill the camera hole lol. I was ready for giving up! 

not easy job to get the handle off then 😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I don't normally post here but I am feeling very very smug today and I have to share my reason.
Today I fitted a reverse camera to my mk3.5 st line Focus. It does not have rear sensors so there was no PAM or wiring pugs laid ready.
I had to get a 54 pin APIM harness that had all the wires present and also an RCA socket, amazon smiled on me there. I enabled the cam via Forscan and the harness came today. I've fitted it and tested it and it works!
The hardest part was getting the boot release and number plate lights part off the car.
Anyways, it works perfectly now.c67871831f3cde9c2372a2978e0d6d0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Good result bud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dezwez said:

not easy job to get the handle off then 😐

Not at all, I had no idea where to start. In the end I figured it out, you have to release the clips from behind the handle and the hole to get to the clips ian only a little wider than your finger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I do like hearing the birds singing in the trees and roof tops again 

You're getting old Lenny!😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

I do like hearing the birds singing in the trees and roof tops again 

same here but I don't like the crap they leave all over my car ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WES180 said:

You're getting old Lenny!😉

Yep 😂 my back is also aching today as I over exerted myself last night.

Then thismorning Sitting at the kitchen table 7am doing the weekly budget for quarter two of twenty nineteen, drinking tea and listening to the birds outside as they feed on the Garlic bread I left out for them.

The budget is working out well though the financial forecast until July is good with achievable goals, I haven't forecast July onwards yet as it all relies on me keeping to the plan between now and then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Yep 😂 my back is also aching today as I over exerted myself last night.

Lucky Mrs Lenny, was it her birthday or yours?🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, WES180 said:

Lucky Mrs Lenny, was it her birthday or yours?🤣

😂 late Valentine's day, Like a big ceramic turbo been spooling up since last Thursday IMG-20190216-WA0004.thumb.jpg.b9dff3b71ebe6865e4cee68d715ba691.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do like these mpg figures 😊. Car is claimed 72mpg. Drove down a dual carriage and reseted the average mpg before. Was booting it in some bits. 

DSC_0006.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I do like these mpg figures 😊. Car is claimed 72mpg. Drove down a dual carriage and reseted the average mpg before. Was booting it in some bits. 

DSC_0006.JPG

Looks more like 71 to me Zain!😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dezwez said:
same here but I don't like the crap they leave all over my car 

Don't get me started :rifle:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/15/2019 at 5:59 PM, TomsFocus said:
Not running out on the way to fuel station!
IMG_20190215_142212173.thumb.jpg.5ecd129df67dddf59520190f4227e1f8.jpg

Damn, you beat my 1mi photo :toast:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TimST2 said:


 


Damn, you beat my 1mi photo :toast:


Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's ok though because you both win the - 

"Who's Engine Has Sucked Up The Most Crud From The Bottom Of The Fuel Tank?" award!"

Joint 1st place!!!🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, WES180 said:

That's ok though because you both win the - 

"Who's Engine Has Sucked Up The Most Crud From The Bottom Of The Fuel Tank?" award!"

Joint 1st place!!!🤣

I thought my turbo was blown last November as the Engine management light would display every time the car revved over 2,400rpm and no power, limp mode would iniciate 

20180905_061626.thumb.jpg.c6ad25f32151ccb1ef3419a6ba9ee87f.jpg

Turned out to be the fuel filter was shoe polish black on the inside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.