Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Music Thread.

Figgis41

ok,, so i have seen things like this on other general forums on all sorts of forum sites,,, post youube links to any songs and bands your in to, have been in to or like,, you get the gist

I'll start it off with one of my fav songs with one of the worlds greatest Guitar players,,, an amazing solo with the Black Strat on full show, yep even this blokes guitar is world renowned.

• Like 1

Wow I think I'd fill the server up if I did this for me anything from Queen, The Boss or Amy MacDonald

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

put one up then Phil,, give us all a listen. :)

Love the David Gilmour one!

Here's my latest 'ear-worm' :)

Cool tune and some good old American muscle.

• Like 1

I'm a huge Metallica fan and this is one of my favourites...

Metallica - All Nightmare Long

• Like 1

Some good tastes in music on here on my 'mix tape' in the car at the moment I have a bit of Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Metallica (well I did say it was a mix :lol: )

There are a few of today's songs out there I do like that are a bit poppy, 'love me like you do' for example, but not much

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

OK here you go, this was very difficult for me to choose just one track by each artist.

Bruce singing The River-one of my favourites, from 1985 the year I first saw him live in Leeds, seen him live 4 times now, although this video is from Paris but the same Born In The USA tour;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6R77eGx8xM

Queen at the live aid gig, they made this such a memorable day perfect performance, saw them live 3 times, absolutely brilliant. Freddie could direct a crowd like no one else very sad day when he passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHJFnob8p8

And my latest music love is Amy Macdonald a Scottish beauty who I've seen live a couple of times now, this video was filmed by a guy standing just next to me first time I saw her at Manchester O2 academy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbi1DD9dltU

And just for completeness a Coldplay song, still not seen them they are next on my list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gvofiXHbUI

• Like 1

Queen, Pink Floyd and AC/DC are my current choons of choice.

• Like 1

Queen, Pink Floyd and AC/DC are my current choons of choice.

I agree, Status Quo and AC/DC constantly in my car. What you think of the new album 'Rock or Bust' ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I agree, Status Quo and AC/DC constantly in my car. What you think of the new album 'Rock or Bust' ?

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Works for me ;)

• Like 1

Roy Orbison's posthumously released 1992 King Of Hearts album is always playing in the Focus (the cassette is rarely removed) and at home I play that and all his other albums regularly. And I mean all, I've got them all on vinyl.

Aaah vinyl and cassettes them was the days!

• Like 1

Roy Orbison's posthumously released 1992 King Of Hearts album is always playing in the Focus (the cassette is rarely removed) and at home I play that and all his other albums regularly. And I mean all, I've got them all on vinyl.

Roy Orbison Black and White(?) is an awesome gig. Have the DVD. Soo good.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

I love rock but have to say am liking some of the new music out there with a catchy beat (not dub step or house) but popish songs I guess :)

Saul

i love the big O,,, this one is brilliant, its a live version.

post the you tube link to the ones you like chaps then we all get to listen and remember :)

This one reminds me of a mate who was a DJ in a popular town center pub back in the 80's,, it use to be packed on a Saturday afternoon and everytime i walked in he'd spot me and shove this on and jack the volume right up,, lol
The boozer use to go mental, Its just got to be loud. :D :D :D

I went to Quo's "final last ever ever gig" at MK bowl back in 84 they were brilliant.

Do you think I was conned?

I went to Quo's "final last ever ever gig" at MK bowl back in 84 they were brilliant.

Do you think I was conned?

Lol just a bit. I was at two of the Reunion gigs. One in Manchester Apollo and the last one ever in Dublin. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Eminem is the cd in my car the now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Today I have mostly been listening to the Talking Heads (classic!)

I'm a huge Metallica fan and this is one of my favourites...

Metallica - All Nightmare Long

Same here, it's really hard to choose a favourite. I love Fuel but already posted that in another thread, but I've always loved this one:

Aaah vinyl and cassettes them was the days!

Lol yeah, I used both of these when I was a kid. But I didn't really develop a taste in music until I was about 15 or 16, by which time MP3s were all the rage :)

And I might as well add a couple of my favourites, from 2 bands I've loved for a long time:

Oooh ''I Disappear'' nice one, I've not heard that for a while.

• Like 1

im quite new to this band,, only about 2007 when i first heard them but have everything they have done and seen them live, not really a band for a 50 year old like but live they are fantastic, as a live preformance i would rate them alongside Queen who i saw many moons ago and will always remember that night.

Amazing band indeed, love em.

Yeah Muse are a good band, I haven't listened to them much but I remember this one always being on Kerrang or some other music channel:

And I don't know how I can comment on a music thread without mentioning Foo Fighters :). Here's one of my favourites, and one of the most random music videos ever:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club