Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Music Thread.

Figgis41

Here's a song from a new album that isn't out yet, can't wait til it's released :)

And this:

• 1 month later...

^ It was a long wait for that album to come out, bought it on amazon on a CD (does anyone still buy CDs? lol). It was worth the wait for songs like this:

Two of my all time favourites the Travelling Wilbury's.

Some of the finest musicians to ever grace the earth coming together.

Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynne, George Harrison, Tom Petty and Roy Orbison. Two of them sadly no longer with us, I just love music from great solo artists / band members doing something together. A mix of amazing voices that work so well together.

Another fantastic collaboration thanks to BBC radio 2 that just worked so well and still is amazing and way better than the original by Lou Reed alone.

And if we are talking about collaborations that just shouldn't work but do then it has to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPKaBhDPVRA

Using Tammy for the re release was such an inspired idea making it chart at Number 2 in the UK singles chart.

Also another artist that has just got better over time, being in several bands, ACE, Squeeze, Mike and the Mechanics plus working as a session musician with countless people and still a very down to earth guy.

!Removed! hell I could go on and on and on and on and on.................... well you get the idea and that's without some of the modern stuff I like too.

Yes I am a Radio 2 avid listener lol

• Like 1

Assume it would not let me post so many embedded youtube links in one post lol

Billy Joel One of my other Favourite bands of all time although no longer the original line up with Lou Gramm but Kelly Hansen does a fine job of a lot of the older songs.

And not forgetting the Piano Man or Mr Long Island

And the new Foreigner line up sadly without Lou Gramm but still awesome

Two amazing song so Foreigner even without Lou Gramm.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club