Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Improving The Looks Of Mk7 Fiesta Titanium

Kernowtom

Hi,

I've just joined the forum although have looked at various threads for a while. I have a mk7 titanium fiesta and want to make it stand out a bit from the rest, so far all have have changed is the lights just to white bulbs and put on an Asian grill.

I am also getting headlight brows from triple r and am looking for sideskirt splitters (5 door) and a front splitter but most of these seem to be for the Zetec s! As I'm completely new to all of this I am looking for a straight fit job as I don't wanna start adapting things until I know what I'm doing a bit more! Has anyone found anything of the sort for a titanium or even have pictures of what they have done?

Also any suggestions as to anything that will improve the look would be good.

Cheers

I got mk7.5 but done a few wee things I was gonna get side skirts but being a 5foor makes it so much harder to find and cost around 8-1k to get it on so I dropped that idea but did get spoiler and Zs grills for mines I'm also going to lower the car and all plastics gonna be gloss black in future also changing wheel colour to maybe chrome black

But here is my wee thread what I done so far also go a induction kit for the car from breakers yard and saved loads as you will see

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/63107-my-mk75-titanium-10-ecoboost-project/?p=422318#entry422318

Yeah I'm finding its hard to find 5 door side skirts at a fair price! Just checked out your thread looks smart and I think I'm gonna get myself one of those brake stickers and also considering a set of wind deflectors!

I'd love to lower my fiesta but I'm a farmer and I'm afraid I would struggle to get down the drive if i lowered her!

You mentioned changing the colour of the alloys which I have considered doing its just finding a time I don't need the car for a day or two, I'm also planning on painting the calipers at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Yeah I'm finding its hard to find 5 door side skirts at a fair price! Just checked out your thread looks smart and I think I'm gonna get myself one of those brake stickers and also considering a set of wind deflectors!

I'd love to lower my fiesta but I'm a farmer and I'm afraid I would struggle to get down the drive if i lowered her!

You mentioned changing the colour of the alloys which I have considered doing its just finding a time I don't need the car for a day or two, I'm also planning on painting the calipers at the same time!

Yeah mate but the car does look good with grills and spoiler alone! Check breakers yards but is very expensive lol

Funny as you say ur a farmer my mate has a farm in on all the time! I do hunting and also there is paintball on his farm ( if I was closer I would help with pest control for free haha) if you lowered it upto 20mm the car would still be fine!

Yeah a like the things I did to my car brake light sticker lights cup holder mats and got a induction kit (mountine) from a breakers yard for 85quid! (usually 230)

But yeah get the wind deflectors too there great and yeah a like the chrome black fornwheels gonna do all this in June / July so I'm all ready for Ford fair

Hello fellow black fiesta.

Side skirts: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

Use their live chat support.

Here is mine for an idea.

Thanks, love the look of your fiesta think black shows them off well just a pain to keep clean!

Will use the chat tomorrow as its offline at the moment. how much did they set you back? also where abouts did you get you gel overlays as I'm having trouble finding any.

Yeah mate but the car does look good with grills and spoiler alone! Check breakers yards but is very expensive lol

Funny as you say ur a farmer my mate has a farm in on all the time! I do hunting and also there is paintball on his farm ( if I was closer I would help with pest control for free haha) if you lowered it upto 20mm the car would still be fine!

Yeah a like the things I did to my car brake light sticker lights cup holder mats and got a induction kit (mountine) from a breakers yard for 85quid! (usually 230)

But yeah get the wind deflectors too there great and yeah a like the chrome black fornwheels gonna do all this in June / July so I'm all ready for Ford fair

yeah I'll have to keep going there as so far I've had no luck. Yeah its a good time isn't it, big fan of shooting myself too although i have a feeling this car is going to take most of my time and money aha.

so you think 20mm wont make too much difference even on a farm track full of potholes?? might have to get one of my mates who has there car lowered to let me drive it down and see how it fairs.

Thanks, love the look of your fiesta think black shows them off well just a pain to keep clean!

Will use the chat tomorrow as its offline at the moment. how much did they set you back? also where abouts did you get you gel overlays as I'm having trouble finding any.

It costed a lot.

Gel overlays are from the moderator of fiestamk7 Steven Patterson @ https://www.facebook.com/steve.patterson1988?fref=nf

Give him a message. He will sort you out.

yeah I'll have to keep going there as so far I've had no luck. Yeah its a good time isn't it, big fan of shooting myself too although i have a feeling this car is going to take most of my time and money aha.

so you think 20mm wont make too much difference even on a farm track full of potholes?? might have to get one of my mates who has there car lowered to let me drive it down and see how it fairs.

yeah mate a felt like that too

give them a wee call http://www.hills-motors.co.uk/breakers/vehicle-details/ford/fiesta/diesel/manual/7056

or message for the spoiler to see if they still have it would save you a good bit!

yeah a love ma shooting too! its good and yeah ano that feeling! also yeah upto 20mm would be fine but thats without bodykit if you want low and body kit only 10mm then lol

Hello fellow black fiesta.

Side skirts: http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

Use their live chat support.

Here is mine for an idea.

I've contacted ford parts UK and they say they don't have any side skirts for the car or much else in the way of body parts to be honest! So I'll keep looking.

I can't help but notice you have got the new ST rear diffuser on yours which I was considering, was that a straight over swap or did it require some modification to fit?

I've contacted ford parts UK and they say they don't have any side skirts for the car or much else in the way of body parts to be honest! So I'll keep looking.

I can't help but notice you have got the new ST rear diffuser on yours which I was considering, was that a straight over swap or did it require some modification to fit?

ST rear diffuser thread here

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/233-ford-fiesta-mk75-rear-diffuser-upgrade-st/

Bought all the parts from fordparts uk so maybe the one u talked to didnt know what he was doing. Anyways goodluck.

ST rear diffuser thread here

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/233-ford-fiesta-mk75-rear-diffuser-upgrade-st/

Bought all the parts from fordparts uk so maybe the one u talked to didnt know what he was doing. Anyways goodluck.

just wondering what parts did you get and how much did it all come to?

just wondering what parts did you get and how much did it all come to?

You need the corner spats/winglets like so:

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-ST-180-Rear-Bumper-Outer-winglets-Pair_16237.jsp

or ask fordpartsuk for a quote then the rest is in the guide/thread.

I already had the corner spats so spent about 120 for the diffuser then had it wrapped together with the other bits in the car.

So about £20-40..

I try to forget how much i spent on the car..

This happened as well then had it wrapped gloss black for £10.

post-48119-0-77365000-1426029693_thumb.j

post-48119-0-13274700-1426029706_thumb.j

nice one must have cost alot for all of that lol

i got a quote from ford dealer and for full body kit including st rear looking for about 700-800 not fitted or painted ......so am gonna pass

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club