Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tim G

Hi People

Another newbie on here. Am not new to the car scene but am too the FOC.

I curently work for a Ford Dealership, Evans Halshaw in Chester.

Am looking forward to hearing your veiws, opinions or gripes about things!!

If anyone wants any details/info on Fords please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance for a hopeful warm welcome.

Tim

Hi People

Another newbie on here. Am not new to the car scene but am too the FOC.

I curently work for a Ford Dealership, Evans Halshaw in Chester.

Am looking forward to hearing your veiws, opinions or gripes about things!!

If anyone wants any details/info on Fords please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance for a hopeful warm welcome.

Tim

Hi Tim, I to, am a newbie, not new to fords but new to this site, I never knew it exsisted, I have a 2000 ford focus 1600 saloon, auto( I know ,somebody has to have one,) I've had it 6 years now. I think its a brilliant car, anyway, could you help me on a question, long story, but, I had the pollen filter changed when the car was serviced, but , you've uessed it, when it rained ,it pee'd in, well the filter is knackered, ( I thought I'd do it myself ) as is the seal. but what i wondered is, :rolleyes: is there a cover over the actual filter, seen after removing the plastic scuttle panel ( cover) there seems to be summat missing ?? would apprieciate any advice, Regards Baz

Hi Tim, I to, am a newbie, not new to fords but new to this site, I never knew it exsisted, I have a 2000 ford focus 1600 saloon, auto( I know ,somebody has to have one,) I've had it 6 years now. I think its a brilliant car, anyway, could you help me on a question, long story, but, I had the pollen filter changed when the car was serviced, but , you've uessed it, when it rained ,it pee'd in, well the filter is knackered, ( I thought I'd do it myself ) as is the seal. but what i wondered is, :rolleyes: is there a cover over the actual filter, seen after removing the plastic scuttle panel ( cover) there seems to be summat missing ?? would apprieciate any advice, Regards Baz

I'am in new car sales so i wouldnt know to be fair . i will try find out tho via the spares/parts dept.

Welcome to foc. Enjoy your stay :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club