Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Fiesta Titanium X 1.0T 100Ps Ecoboost

BHeart

Hi

Just collected my new Titanium X and had really good drive back home from the dealership. :)

I've uploaded just one pic for the time being; should have taken it closer but it'll do for now.

I used the SatNav on the way home and it's not tomtom but it got me there ok but I a query with what you get with it? Is it just the SD Card (no package or satnav book with it) which was inserted into the slot above the display.

It's early days yet but I'm having a problem with my iPhone 6 connecting to the system when you enter the car? I've paired it ok but not tried any in/out calls or texts yet but, for some reason, after I've locked the car and then go back to it 30 minutes later and start the car, my iPhone 6 does not automatically connect to the car system and I've got to go into settings to connect it?

My previous two Fiesta's always connected as soon as I started the engine so why not this one? Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what do I need to do to get my iPhone to auto connect?

Pic did not upload so here it is! :)

post-17044-0-51193500-1425567420_thumb.j

I got told that iPhone's don't fully function with the sync system, you can call people using voice commands, but you cannot use the text features. This is because Apple are greedy so and so's and they want Microsoft (the makers of the sync system) to pay them to use the feature.

As for the bluetooth connection my fiesta sometimes disconnects from my iPhone but then reconnects seconds later.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Hi Scott

That's not good news so I hope it's incorrect?

My previous iPhone 5S with iOS7/8 worked just fine the Fiesta system, including the text features like reading them out.

As for the bluetooth feature, same again for my iPhone 5S and also iPhone 6 with my 63 plate Fiesta Titanium, I never had any problems with disconnections or iPhone not auto connecting to the car on entry.

So lets hope this is just something that I've missed? :)

I got told that iPhone's don't fully function with the sync system, you can call people using voice commands, but you cannot use the text features. This is because Apple are greedy so and so's and they want Microsoft (the makers of the sync system) to pay them to use the feature.

As for the bluetooth connection my fiesta sometimes disconnects from my iPhone but then reconnects seconds later.

I have an iPhone 4 and it works fine on my sony system titanium x 2014 model. text works ok as well although ford told me it probably wasn't compatible but it works fine. My phone automatically links as soon as i start my car. my iPhone is on ios7 i believe.

Ive just tried the voice command and nothing happened except the prompt menu just went away and the radio came back in, oh well.

Anyways have you checked that you phone is set to the master device? If not try that and if you see any unrecognised BT devices just delete them.

Might be worth trying another phone if poss just to make sure its an apple thing and not the car's system

Nice car should get the Zs grills will look nice here's mines (titanium )

post-50202-142558130072_thumb.jpg

A heard it's to do with software of new iPhones

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club