Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Cabrio/Soft Top...

Nightowl

The 500 has more of a hugh fabric sunroof rather than being a soft top - and it is a £3,000 premium over the respective hard topped model so not a cheap 'option'

As for the weather - they sell more convertibles in the UK than anywhere else in Europe - guess the cold countires it is not as popular as you need to be, or at least feel, snug and in the hot contries you need the shade of the roof and decent air con.

Wishful thinking on Britain's part?

Wishful thinking on Britain's part?

Possibly - or just more posers!

lol - says he with the Squeeze dressed-up 17"-incher alloys!!!

:D

lol - says he with the Squeeze dressed-up 17"-incher alloys!!!

:D

Replies he with the dressed up squeeze with ONLY 16"ers!

:P

They have to have a reason to wear their sunglasses you know.

They have to have a reason to wear their sunglasses you know.

*Hides his £180 Orange Oakley sunglasses that he brought to go with his Hot Orange MINI Convertible . . with Aero body kit and 16"ers* :ph34r:

*Hides his £180 Orange Oakley sunglasses that he brought to go with his Hot Orange MINI Convertible . . with Aero body kit and 16"ers* :ph34r:

I think we've found our resident poser, everybody... :lol:

I think we've found our resident poser, everybody... :lol:

I do my best . . .

. . mind you, you wanna see me on a saturday night when they tip me out of the pub - not posing then!! :lol::lol::lol:

Replies he with the dressed up squeeze with ONLY 16"ers!

:P

I'll have you know you can do a lot of damage with 16 inches!!!

;)

I dont think this will come out, these photoshops were in auto express about 10 months ago! A Ka CC and the new Focus CC would be enough.

Found this on auto express, its the new Puma apparently. Looks like a heavily photoshopped Fiesta Zetec S to me!

gallery_6648_121_56626.jpg

gallery_6648_121_1328.jpg

I saw those pictures too - stunning looking car just needs to be a in proper stunning colour

I saw those pictures too - stunning looking car just needs to be a in proper stunning colour

Yeah Hot Magenta :lol:

Yeah Hot Magenta :lol:

Well if it was not to be Squeeze Green then it should have been the Focus ST Orange with darker 17" alloys

Now those look cool,puts me in mind of the VW scirocco,either one would look nice in my driveway :P :P :P

I saw the article in Auto express about the new Puma--it looks good doesn't it?

They've got to release info about the new ST or RS soon............ ;)

I saw the article in Auto express about the new Puma--it looks good doesn't it?

They've got to release info about the new ST or RS soon............ ;)

I know I have said ti before, and I am not sure whether I will be proven to be right, but Ford reckoned that they were going to focus on economy and emissions for their smaller city type cars like the Ka and Fiesta although I guess when the sales demad drops and they can start to keep up with demend I am sure they will bring out the Ka ST (with the 100bhp Fiat engine) and potentially a KA RS (with the Abarth engine) and a new generation Fiesta ST and RS (no idea on bigger engines)

A new Puma? Did some one say a new Puma? :rolleyes:

Ford have been promising a new Puma for years. Last year they said that it would be launched in 2010. Now I have seen that Ford are bring back the Capri and any news about the the new Puma has gone silent. I got the impression that the Capri would be made instead of the Puma. So are these sexy new Puma pictures real? Can I believe my eyes?

FORD HAVE KEEPT US PUMA FANS WAITING LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!

Unfortunately, these Puma pics are just photoshopped Fiestas. You can tell on the rear pictures, one of the lines coming from the rear wheel arch isn't properly joined and the black area under the same wheel wheels points to a photoshop job.

Unfortunately, these Puma pics are just photoshopped Fiestas. You can tell on the rear pictures, one of the lines coming from the rear wheel arch isn't properly joined and the black area under the same wheel wheels points to a photoshop job.

:( :huh: :(

Nevermind. I guess we will have to make do with the new Capri.

Still nice tho . . .