Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

My New Car

laumk7

I picked my new car up yesterday, it's had a few minor mods already carried out - White wheels, St bumper, illuminated gear knob (to compliment ambient lighting - and it really does!). I also had a few of the factory boxes ticked - full leather interior, dress up kit, etc

She's a fiesta titanium x 125 and my first ever brand new car - been waiting a while for her - nearly 4 months! post-54862-14257182353_thumb.jpgpost-54862-142571824609_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Thank you x

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

I got a question, I don't know if anyone can answer. The first health check of the car - is it 10 weeks or something? I forgot to ask my dealer so I'm only going by memory of previous car owners being at ford when I was there getting something else done

I got a question, I don't know if anyone can answer. The first health check of the car - is it 10 weeks or something? I forgot to ask my dealer so I'm only going by memory of previous car owners being at ford when I was there getting something else done

Mine was after the first 1000miles, not sure if it is like a genuine service interval with a time based equivalent. Probably 4-6 weeks if so.

To be fair they don't do much on its first check up, but obviously well worth doing for all the visual checks.

• Like 1

Will my dealership / ford contact me about this or do I have to book it in myself?

They should give you a call within the first week just to see how you're getting on/ any problems and all that but it's something you have to book yourself!

• Like 1

Ford advised me to book in the Focus at 1000 miles

• Like 1

Looks great :). And I wouldn't worry too much about the health check thing, you have a warranty so if anything goes wrong you'll be covered. I wasn't offered a health check although I probably would have taken them up on it if they offered.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club