Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinion On Wind Deflectors.

Rumblestrip

Just after your opinion on window deflectors. Fitted some Team Heko to mine and whilst they are aesthetically pleasing I'm worried if they will do more harm than good. They interfere with the windows seals and wonder if that would be permanent and affect the future sale price. They also make a scratchy sound when lowering/raising the windows. I wouldn't mind if I could keep the windows closed but I have to use them every day to swipe my card to get into work.

Is it worth keeping them on but remove them now and then (they fitted easily without the metal clips) or remove them and keep the seals in top nick?

I've had mine on since bought my car over 2yrs ago and have never had any issues when took them off the other day to restick car looks weird without them

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

• Like 2

Just after your opinion on window deflectors. Fitted some Team Heko to mine and whilst they are aesthetically pleasing I'm worried if they will do more harm than good. They interfere with the windows seals and wonder if that would be permanent and affect the future sale price. They also make a scratchy sound when lowering/raising the windows. I wouldn't mind if I could keep the windows closed but I have to use them every day to swipe my card to get into work.

Is it worth keeping them on but remove them now and then (they fitted easily without the metal clips) or remove them and keep the seals in top nick?

dont say that just bought some for cmax hope they fit with out any problems as team heko are well priced compared to climair

Don't get me wrong, they fit nicely and look great (see my car) and were very reasonably priced (the ones I bought anyway) but I just trying to find out if they would reduce the resale value by messing up with the seals. They don't look too bad at the mo.

They look good...couldnt get the clips to fit so they are just held in by the sticky tape.

Cant really see how it would affect the sell on price mind

It appears to interfere with the seals but I think they would return to normal when you take them out.

And mine are fitted without the clips. Pretty solid.

Sent by mind control using Ford OC

My own personal opinion of wind deflectors is I don't like them, they do nothing for me and tbh if I had a choice of identical cars one with one without - I'd go for the one without

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club