Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Zetec S, Modification Ideas!?!

Darren Zs

That looks amazing dude :) couldn't think of much tbh what's the interior like? And what engine mods have you done?? :)

Saul

Interiors pretty standard tbh, black cover on driver seat due to work, have all blue SMD bulbs inside for the reading lights front and rear + footwell lights done the same, 15" subwoofer in the boot, that's about it:))

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No engine mods as yet, was looking at induction kit but due to the MAF sensor being part of the standard airbox it means aftermarket equivalents are up near the £200 mark

Jeez so you've done an absolute load to the fezza :)

Gotta look into the engine more, maybe an exhaust system that comes out either side of the rear bumper a real mean sounding one ;)

Is it lowered as stock or have you done it?

I'd say slam it and roll the arches wide with deep dish alloys to haha (personal preference)

Saul

There's a huge exhaust on it too, as the Zs has a subtle cut out similar to the ST rear bumper I seen an opportunity for a twin pipe, I cheaped out and got one of eBay, for 65 quid and was fitted for 45, it's only a back box however each bore its 3.5 inch haha so it's extremely loud haha, I had it on Eibach springs for about 3 weeks, they were 50 at the front and 55 at the back, but it wasn't low enough for me so I got coilovers there and fitted them on Tuesday I think, but it was too low and was effecting the steering so I had to bring it up slightly at the front to fix it, steerings fixed now however the tires hit the arches in hard cornering:( it's sitting are 75 mm down at the front and around 65 at the rear, with adjusters still in at the back however they will be coming out tomorrow

Did you roll the arches out dudey? That is one awesome car bud :)

Saul

No mate don't think I can cause I'll be handing the car back at some stage for an St :( and thanks dude! Lot of money spent haha

• Like 1

No mate don't think I can cause I'll be handing the car back at some stage for an St :( and thanks dude! Lot of money spent haha

Can't hand it back its epic lol :) I think it looks cooler than the St to be honest matey

Saul

• Like 1

Can't hand it back its epic lol :) I think it looks cooler than the St to be honest matey

Saul

Thanks man! Only thing annoying me is that it's not quick enough haha

How much more is the St compared to yours and what bhp difference is there bro

Saul

Mines only 125bhp

ST comes standard at 180bhp

And I would pay around 280 a month for an ST3 fiesta

It's expensive dude but is a lot of power what would you do to it after, tune it hard ;)

Saul

Yeah haha was looking on pumaspeed they have put it to 297bhp with a hybrid turbo, remap, inter cooler, exhaust system and induction kit

Wow that'd be insane :D if you do that I wanna see that thing do a standing quarter mile ;)

Saul

Still stuck for things to do on my car, money here just don't know what to do next! Help guys!! :D

• Like 1

Still stuck for things to do on my car, money here just don't know what to do next! Help guys!! :D

I'd say don't sell the car, gut it put a fat fast engine in it and track day it but keep it as a road legal monster ;) lol

Saul