Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yorkshire Members

Tasape

I'm from hull so here's another one a meet would be good there's a show on in hull every year for charity loads of different cars there lots of fords last year would be good to go with my car in 2016 don't know if you guys have been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Never been but would be interested as I used to live in hull when is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Don't bother, it's full of chavs

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

It was pretty good last year to be honest thought it was a decent crowd and as its for charity we could all meet and have our own corner I'll have a look now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! A newbie here from Leeds! Really looking forward meeting new friends in the Yorkshire as I only moved here in the UK.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

There was a very large meet of numerous Ford clubs at Squires today. I found out by accident because me and the missus went for sommat to eat.
However we went last week and saw No notification of the meet for the following week. This I find strange.
If someone isn't a regular of Squires then how does someone find out about these meets?
I'm glad I'm a biker at heart and love Squires.

Yesterday's was extremely well attended probably due to the superb weather.

Squires Ford meet takes place twice a year once in April then in September/October. Just google squires cafe and check the what's on link. I go every time as it's the closest meet to where I live

ImageUploadedByFord OC1491851436.671367.jpgImageUploadedByFord OC1491851457.376255.jpgImageUploadedByFord OC1491851476.443158.jpgImageUploadedByFord OC1491851491.108579.jpg

11 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Oh and me

ImageUploadedByFord OC1491851516.779858.jpg

Love it :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm in Hemsworth near Wakefield and Barnsley 

Thanks for the info Phil. I go to Squires 3 Sundays in 4 coz I'm a lover of bikes 1st then Metal then life. I'm disappointed that there was no notices for the Ford meet posted up but hey ho at least my visit coincided with that fab show/meet.
I probably saw your car but then again there were quite a lot of them there.
Did you see that mk4 mondeo that was flat to the floor when parked?

• Like 1

The last Ford meet I went to at squires was awful. Badly organised and Mr autosmart was given the best possible spot whilst the independent businesses such as myself paid the same amount of money for awful spots. 

I've only ever returned since for food and bikes :)

This one was excellent great weather and more cars than I've ever seen here before when I left there was a half mile queue to get in

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club