Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some People Are ... !!

L22EEW

See attached, I'd be absolutely fuming! :angry:

post-62796-14260295051_thumb.jpg

Thieving scum!, even worse, just dropping it on the floor as well!

Will keep and eye out on fleabay or gumtree.

Any idea on how to prevent this kind of theft?

• Like 1

!Removed! hell... I'm astounded by that, I really am.. Not to mention at some point they presumably just dropped the car on the road. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

Very very very very very hard, unique and difficult to smash off locking wheel nuts with a rotating collar on the outside to make it more difficult to get a removal tool onto .. and very very very very hard rocks to attack any wannabe thugs with

Absolute astards and we live alongside these "people".

• Like 1

I'm going to invest in a 2nd set of locking nuts, already have the standard Ford issued ones. McGard is on my mind, and just need to double check the size for Mk7.5?

24137SU Wheel Lock Nuts SU M12 x 1,5, cone seat, Overall length 37,0 mm, Hex size 19mm, Key diameter 27,7 mm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/24137SU-Wheel-Overall-length-diameter/dp/B0048EJNFW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426030950&sr=8-2&keywords=mcgard+24137

post-62796-0-86162700-1426031674_thumb.j

• Like 2

These people make my blood boil.

What a place to do it,how do these people live knowing they have done things

like that.

Shocking, and after a funeral too so that just adds insult to injury. I wonder if there's any way to identify the stolen wheels though?

Next time I see one of those "etch your windows sir" i'll get it done, AND the wheels.

• Like 1

Beyond belief.

These scum need their hands amputated - without anaesthetic.

• Like 1

Anyone using McGard locking nuts for MK7.5 Fiesta?

Absolute scum. Why don't we chop off their legs and leave them by the side of the road?

Crikey how long would it take to knock the locking nut off???? No one noticed ether sheesh

Crikey how long would it take to knock the locking nut off???? No one noticed ether sheesh

Takes a few seconds with the right tool

Absolutely incredible! I really feel for the owner. What a shocking pic for our members to see! I can honestly say that in nearly 40 years of driving, that is a really most sickening car pic that I've ever seen and I'm astounded!

I always thought that with locking wheel nuts, your set of alloys would definitely be safe but, it seems that's not the case anymore.

Is it really that easy to remove a set of locking wheel nuts?

I've recently taken delivery of a new Titanium X with 17" alloys and, after seeing this, I'm really concerned! Is there anyway to stop, or at least lessen the chance of this sort of theft happening?

Yea, about the only way is NOT to buy ANYTHING :(

I should've been a plod.

It's too easy to remove locking nuts.. alot of you have tools capable of removing them without even knowing or intending to do so!

Anyone using McGard locking nuts for MK7.5 Fiesta?

I had ones on my mk7 and currently using the same set on my mk2 focus. Seem pretty tough and well wearing. I'd recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

When I got my Focus I got a flat and realised I hadn't got the locking nut, lost by the previous owner. Had to call a mobile mechanic and he was able to "bust the nut off" (giggity) in about 30secs using a hammer and chisel. I was astounded to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 1

I had ones on my mk7 and currently using the same set on my mk2 focus. Seem pretty tough and well wearing. I'd recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Which ones are you using? Model number please :D