Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pooped Myself ... (Not Literally!)

L22EEW

I was cycling home from the gym, and there was a queue of traffic at the lights. In the distance I saw a "Frozen White" Mk7.5, which caught my eye. It also had 6000K HID's in which made me want to take a closer look. By this time my heart began to race a little (panic!!) , as it began to look exactly like mine :blink:

I managed to cycle closer, and closer until I saw the first letter on the number plate... which was L (same as mine!) :o cycled a little further and the next letter was completely different - Phew!

This isn't the first time this has happened mind, as I do a lot of cycling around where I live. My heart always races if I see a dressed up Frozen white like mine!! :huh:

• Like 2

I saw a car almost identical to mine when it was in for the 1 year service! Minus the white badges... Identical number plate apart from the last 2 letters - What a coincidence!

• Like 1

Ill be suprised if there's anybody else with a 'winter is coming' quote in Yorkshire lol

post-49868-142675418184_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've seen quite a few the same as mine, but if I saw one with a Mountune badge when I'm not driving I could be fooled into thinking it was stolen too lol. Imagine the embarrassment though if you didn't bother to check the reg and accused the guy of stealing your car.

Imagine the embarrassment though if you didn't bother to check the reg and accused the guy of stealing your car.

That's exactly why I checked the 2nd letter on the registration... my heart was in my mouth, prior to seeing the first letter "L"

• Like 1

its even worse when the same car is parked in a carpark and you try to gain access to it,

NO i havnt done that either. :o :rolleyes:

its even worse when the same car is parked in a carpark and you try to gain access to it,

NO i havnt done that either. :o :rolleyes:

Haha I did this the other day and stood their for about 2 mins thinking why the frick ain't it opening only to see the car next but one keep flashing haha!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club