Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Footwell Light Issue

causer

Hello,

Was changing my interior footwell lights earlier, changed the drivers side with no issues at all. However on the passengers side when attempting to remove the bulb the socket came loose from it's mounting and how now moved further inside the mounting itself. Does anyone now how I can gain access to this so I can put it back in place?

Thanks

Oh never mind! Just needed a smaller pair of hands to reach in behind the mounting!

Does the Zetec S have the red lighting under the glove box and pedals as standard as well as around the cup holders?

Does the Zetec S have the red lighting under the glove box and pedals as standard as well as around the cup holders?

No, all ambient lighting in any fiesta is just the typical yellowy bulb colour. However for the footwell bulbs they are easily removed and can be replaced by LED Bulbs, I have replaced mine with red LED's to match the cup holder which is red as standard. I haven't looked at changing the glovebox colour as it only ever comes on when you open it up. I presume that you can still change the colour as long as you have the correct bulb to put into place.

I don't think the Zetec S has the red strip above the glovebox but it does have the illuminated cup holders. Not sure about the other parts of the ambient lighting on the ZS, my ST has red LEDS in the door pockets and next to the front interior light.

All models have footwell lighting which comes on when you open the doors, its a standard bulb but can be swapped to a colour of you choice using a 501 fitment LED

I haven't looked at changing the glovebox colour as it only ever comes on when you open it up. I presume that you can still change the colour as long as you have the correct bulb to put into place.

I'm just in the middle of replacing mine, its worth noting that the bulb has to fit into a small housing so you can't fit a "standard" LED one in there. The connector is 501/W5W, same as the foot well lights.

These don't fit at least:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161345427866?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm just in the middle of replacing mine, its worth noting that the bulb has to fit into a small housing so you can't fit a "standard" LED one in there. The connector is 501/W5W, same as the foot well lights.

These don't fit at least:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161345427866?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

that's interesting, I'm sure someone knows what bulb can fit in here, worth asking around on the forums

that's interesting, I'm sure someone knows what bulb can fit in here, worth asking around on the forums

I've ordered a couple of different ones, the housing only just fits Fords standard 501 bulb so its a matter of trial an error me thinks.

Gonna try this but it might be too long:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370704092448?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If all else fails I have to use this, if its not too dim:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190968033359?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club