Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7.5 Titanium 125

griffo1997

My New Baby

I got this car just a few weeks ago and love it even though the L Plates are in the windscreen :P.

post-50141-0-56275300-1426439408_thumb.j

post-50141-0-89615600-1426439409_thumb.j

post-50141-0-68840100-1426439411_thumb.j

post-50141-0-13047500-1426448841_thumb.j

I bought it from work (Evans Halshaw Old Trafford) for just of £9000, it was a bit risky buying an ecoboost that is only a year old and nearly 30k on the clock but also good its got a full service history so no worries

Mods already done:-

- Ecoboost Engine Cover

- Painted Callipers Silver

I want a few tips on what i could do to brighten its appeal as i will be transferring the car into my mums name in November ready for my new 65 plate car.

Nice car, you might get a few questions on why you think it's risky buying a 1 year old ecoboost fiesta especially as you work at a dealer (possible ford).

Do you want the mods for your benefit or your mums? If you getting a new car save any mods for that.

I'm doing it for both really i am doing a few mods to suit me but also subtle mods to keep my mum sweet and improve the look so all the major mods are saved for november :P . The car has 30k on it probs motorway miles but it was an ex Lex autolease car so I'm probably sceptical over nothing but as i work for ford i know how temperamental the ecoboost is but yes i work for ford and even Get Nathan54771 popping in for parts every now ad then

• Like 1

I asked my local ford garage about buying a engine cover (125 TX), and they said one wasn't made for my particular car so it obviously didn't need it.

I'd like still to get one, so tell me more...

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I asked my local ford garage about buying a engine cover (125 TX), and they said one wasn't made for my particular car so it obviously didn't need it.

I'd like still to get one, so tell me more...

ask for the focus 1.0 ecoboost engine cover but don't mention its for a fiesta though and they are around £30 but i got it for nout as i got it off a friend

to install follow this guide http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43203-ecoboost-engine-cover-for-the-10-fiesta/page-2

It will be a tight fit but make sure the intake hose it on tight, you won't be able to get the top of the intake hose on all the way as the cover stops this, you could trim the cover down a bit to make more room or just push the hose on enough and tighten up but don't worry it will still suffice as long as it is on tight so it won't come off. Since installing this i have heard a lot more more wastage chatter which i found strange but most enjoyable

• Like 1

My Newest Mod

post-50141-0-27802700-1426620211_thumb.j

only £22 from work i thought yeah why not!

Care to elaborate? Or am I missing something :-P

Care to elaborate? Or am I missing something :-P

Sports pedals from a ST/ZS

• Like 1

Didn't like the black rubber ones just too dull so I got the sport pedals from the ST

• 4 months later...

So thats it for this baby I have now retired my current fiesta to my mothers capable hands and gone and ordered myself a Fiesta ST3 in Spirit Blue with the style pack and rear parking sensors I can't wait.!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club