Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elm 327 Report

jrn1919

can anyone explain this to me please in english , or simple mans term

im hopeing this will explain my problem

post-61920-0-77560700-1426520885_thumb.j

rev`s hanging when changing gear, cutting out 4 times just recently when pulling away ?

or even stationary rev it ,it takes to long to come back to tick over

Rev hang is conmon on modern cars and is due to emission controls. I suspect the cutting out is a different problem all together which may have made the rev hang worse due to the ecu trying to compensate for a faulty component by using a preset safety map. 02 readings like these dont mean much on there own. Go into live data and watch a graph of voltage of the 02 sensor/sensors to make sure thier reading correctly as the voltage should move around during driving.

ok will do,when i get it back , btw this was stationary if it makes a difference

Engines act completely different under load. Its always worth checking the timing hasnt jumped a tooth as its best to start eliminating the basics and working from there

still the same running ,same report , what does this mean please

Look at the volt range from min to max it doesnt look correct. Remember elm is only a universal obd2 reader so that reading might not apply to your car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club