Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Overlays/ Gel Badge

antward91

Could someone please help me find somewhere I can buy these from please? And if I have to design my own could someone please give me a brief guide to doing this?

It would be much apreciated..looking to give my 2010 zetec s a few suttle mods

Thankyou. What colours would anyone suggest for a black focus ?

I'm gonna order some of these for my wheel caps

My caps are 55mm

What size do I need to go for?

There isn't an option to select the diameter, just by models (mk2 focus st, mk2.5 focus st, mk6 fiesta st, mk6.5 fiesta st)

The focus st alloys have the same size centre caps as mine don't they?

How do you get the badge off the caps in the centre of the alloys?Is it tricky? And what adhesive would you put them on with? Im trying to think of a good contrast colour for my silver? Black maybe?

Cheers,

Jon

Take wheel off and push them out from the inside, they will pop out easily.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

Surely it is not necessary to take the entire wheel off to pop the caps out

On mine I can just use a small flat blade screw driver down an edge to pop them out

The overlays are self adhesive

Sorry,i meant to say it looks like it is just the badge cover you get from Gelbadges.I can easily pop the caps out of the wheel it is jusst detatching the cap from the badge i was worried about or is it just me misreading the badges site and they come complete with the cap?

You don't remove the old badge from the cap.. You just stick the gel overlay over your existing badge. It lays over the existing badge. Thats why its called an overlay.

• Like 1

You don't remove the old badge from the cap.. You just stick the gel overlay over your existing badge. It lays over the existing badge. Thats why its called an overlay.

If you don't mind me asking, what bulbs have you got in that picture? Looks a really nice pure white

Sorry i have to admit i have never seen overlays before (Just getting back into the car mod game after about 18 years away) so didnt know if it overlayed the badge still on it or overlayed the mount.But thank you for clearing that up.

Yep, just warm them up and stick straight over the original badges.

• Like 1

Just a quick question.Think i will have to settle for Gel overlays as i want silver on black front and rear badges . I want a matching steering wheel badge but on gelbadges.com the options only list either Focus ST or Fiesta ST (post and pre face lift) . Just wondering if anyone knows if the steering badge is the same size for my Zetec s?

The ST badges are the same size as standard Focus ones.

• Like 1

I thought so but thought id rather ask before ordering,Cheers Clive.

Can someone answer my previous question for what size gel badges I'd need for my 55mm wheel centres

55mm ? :D

Cheeky :rolleyes:

My original post:

I'm gonna order some of these for my wheel caps

My caps are 55mm

What size do I need to go for?

There isn't an option to select the diameter, just by models (mk2 focus st, mk2.5 focus st, mk6 fiesta st, mk6.5 fiesta st)

The focus st alloys have the same size centre caps as mine don't they?

Red

yep,,, Red looks good,,, i got some for the bonnet, boot and steering wheel in red lettering and black background but had my nickname (Figgis) in Ford style lettering,,,, unfortunatly i ordered the wrong size because im an idiot.

domedbadge is currently down and under construction

when purchasing from gel badges, to select the size there is a drop down list with the stated focus/fiesta st models and no sizes by diameter. there is an option to select 'custom sizes' from the models drop down list but I can not see anywhere to actually state the custom size you want.

all i wanna know is what diameter the focus st centre caps are. if they are the same as the ones my mondeo uses then happy days

gotta say though the prices on gel badges seem pretty extortionate for what they are. 14quid for 4 dinky stickers plus 3-5quid delivery charge on top

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club