Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Overlays/ Gel Badge

antward91

Cheeky :rolleyes:

My original post:

I'm gonna order some of these for my wheel caps

My caps are 55mm

What size do I need to go for?

There isn't an option to select the diameter, just by models (mk2 focus st, mk2.5 focus st, mk6 fiesta st, mk6.5 fiesta st)

The focus st alloys have the same size centre caps as mine don't they?

Charlie you would need to go for 54mm caps . Hope that helps.Only other ones i saw were 60mm and they are to big . I just googled a few ST forums and seems most folk are saying 55mm which means the 54mm.

It doesnt help..

All i'm trying to find out is what size overlays to purchase. For the third time, the site does not list the sizes in diameters. Its just states models focus st and fiesta st.

So what I am asking is what diameter is the focus st centre caps?? If they are the same as mine then I can go ahead and purchase them

For some reason only the first part of the message showed up

Just seen the rest of it now. So the focus st does have the same size centre caps as mine?

Are the focus st facelift and pre facelift centre caps the same size?

From what i measured on mine and from what i saw on the ST forums the answer is yes.

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/100499-facelift-centre-caps/

Am seeing on some sites that pfl ST had 60mm....its !Removed! confusing but if yours is mk2.5 looks like 54mm.

And jumping in again,bit of help if i may ask . As i say im going all black and silver badges and gone for overlays on the recommendation of some good folk here . I saw a very small inlay for the "S" badge on a site the other day and forgot to bookmark it. Does anyone know a company that does the "S" badge inlay in black?

And just asking folks opinion,i am going black background/silver writing on front and back badges and wheel centre caps . Would you leave the "S" badges red or overlay in black too?Its the one point i really am unsure on.

Cheers Stoney,yeah thinking along those lines too.

• Like 1

Are the Mk3 badges the same size as Mk2? I thought I'd never be able to get these anymore since DMB stopped them.

• 8 months later...

Anyone got any more websites that I could get some gel badges from I have only found one website that sells the actual ford Logo http://petrolcollective.co.uk/ . Not sure weather to go with these guys or not. I Have heard that some people on here do them privately. So if someone has a website they have used or know somebody that does it and could let me know this would help me allot thank.

Bit concerned about that company as their website is not even finished yet.

Blog shows a starting example entry on 18/02/15 and that's all.

If they're that slack with their website I wouldn't be inclined to trust them too much.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club