Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Bulbs

antward91

Can anyone recommend any bulbs (main,dipped,side and fog) that give off a real bright white look without the HID Kit?

I for one recommend the Bosch Pure Light bulbs, brilliant white light.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

At least one of the statements in the detailed description of the eBay product is just plain wrong.

I'm interested in these as well, and am I right to assume these are a straight swap for the existing OEM bulbs?

mjt, what is wrong in the description and does it affect using them?

The information that is wrong does not affect using them. I just pointed that out to warn that sellers can make exaggerated and/or downright incorrect claims about their products and it's best to treat them with a modicum of circumspection :)

• Like 1

OK thanks - thats one of the reasons I look for recommendations from people who have used the same products and think they are good.

The Bosch bulbs are a straight swap, yes.

Here is a photo of them now (dips)

post-58340-142669100873_thumb.jpg

post-58340-142669103766_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

Easily cheaper and brighter and last longer

post-8800-0-49543700-1426702470_thumb.jp

post-8800-0-47584100-1426702546_thumb.jp

Easily cheaper and brighter and last longer

the eBay link you posted had the 6500k bulbs mate? Maximum is 4200k to be road legal don't you get bothered by the police?

• Like 1

That's why I use Osrams.

Bright but legal :d

Never bothered by police passes mots no problem at all no issues from other drivers they are e marked and approved for road use I think you'll find that as these are basically halogen bulbs with xenon gas in them the 4200k means nothing that refers to hid kits they are road legal and e marked

The reason I changed is I drive unlit country roads where foxes deer and numpties in black hoodies tend to walk while the osrams were an improvement they just weren't enough unless on high beam same with the Bosch the autobulbs cobalt were despite auto express tests dissapointing so ide avoid them the above are like daylight and show more of the road much further as I say each to their own but for cost and effectiveness I really cant argue my mates Halfords super bright bulbs are pants compared to mine and he paid nearly £30 I'm not saying you must buy them all on saying is there is other bulbs that cost less and are better performing and certainly better lasting than osram and Bosch

Minimum light you should take for any xenon filled bulbs is 6000k the autobulbs were 4500k and shocking didn't last Long either

Philips BuleVision are pure white. I use them and they match my 6000k LEDS. They light up white, not blue.

mine ar ewhite not blue ice white lol