Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Can't Be Bothered To Sleep...

Ianb

So, 2:31 (as I write this) in the morning, have to be up in less than 5 hours...got that feeling that the whole world is asleep but me..

I'd like to be asleep, but I can't be bothered to try - who wants to roll over and lie still for 5 minutes straight only to realise you're still awake...

Doubt it'll help tonight* but what's everyone's tips for falling asleep?

I can't count sheep, I think because I've seen sheep in the past and how the react, when I count them they start off fine, then they start to jump over 2-3 at a time, pushing and barging each other...

*my tip is writing stuff like this.. Shortly I'll probably be out like a light...

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

Alphabet game, that boring it sends me personally to sleep

On a side note, not taking a nap during the day aids sleep at night, though saying that working nights even on my days off I wake up bright and alert at stupid o'clock

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Your not the only one but in my case I'm being paid to stay awake but I do know how u feel I do 4 12hr night shifts a weeks. Its all I think about is bed can't wait to get into it in the morning

Just finished my 5th night shift in a row.

I prefer nights as they bring out the scrots.

• Like 2

I usually have no problem falling asleep, but there are those nights when I end up lying in bed wide awake for an hour or two lol, and I haven't found a good way to get around that. Luckily for me that only happens if there's something big happening the next day, like going on holiday or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished my 5th night shift in a row.

I prefer nights as they bring out the scrots.

i like the night shifts aswell in my case cause there is less hassle nd stress here as there is just the security team and 2 others.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club