Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Meet

Brookers

Hi I own a ford focus mk1 1.8 with a few modifactions and only 17 i was just wondering if i would be able to come to a midlands meetup and if i would be welcome :)

• Like 3

Hi I own a ford focus mk1 1.8 with a few modifactions and only 17 i was just wondering if i would be able to come to a midlands meetup and if i would be welcome :)

You'd be welcome bud just gotta find them no one seems to do any round here they're all in London :(

Thinking of starting one in the Midlands myself tbh :D

Saul

• Like 4

Cheers Mate Tbh i was having a look earlier and your right pal not of lot of meetups going wouldnt mind setting up one in late summer or something like that it would be nice to see others prides and joy :D

Josh

• Like 1

Cheers Mate Tbh i was having a look earlier and your right pal not of lot of meetups going wouldnt mind setting up one in late summer or something like that it would be nice to see others prides and joy :D

Josh

Sounds like a plan dudey :) we'll get looking around on here for other West Midlands cars and post couple of things on here :D

Saul

Lets do it hopefully mate a few others who live in west midlands get to see this forum :D

Josh

• Like 1

Count me in

Good man :) thinking soonish tbh in next month or so

Saul

Well I'm gonna put a topic or two up on here get everyone to list where they are in the Midlands then I'll find a place to meet and some ideas for a cruise :D

Saul

Not too long cruise though. Unless I get petrol allowance ;)

• Like 1

Not too long cruise though. Unless I get petrol allowance ;)

Haha ok dudey ;)

Saul

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in date dependant.

Good man I'll arrange something soon if you guys are in?? Think we should have some nice weather coming up soon :D

Saul

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. Think we should do a Friday pub trip or something.

Weather is supposed to be nice all week ;)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Hmm could maybe do it this week little short notice maybe for the further away guys in the Midlands, I'll look at the weather forecast for next week :D see what can sort out

Saul

I quite fancy a road trip Friday if the weather is nice

• Like 1

Agree with the above. Would definately be up for something this friday/tomorrow since the weather is nice.

• Like 1

Ok where are you guys in the Midlands and try and find a middle ground? :)

Saul

Im over in Leicestershire atm but will be happy to travel if something is organised

Hmm I'll put something up in the West Midlands meet bit :) what sort of time people looking at??

Saul

• 4 weeks later...

Im up for this. Been struggling to find any midlands meets. I live in Redditch so I can get to most places tbh, again its date dependent.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club