Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta - Windows

10dawson

Hi guys,

Just got the 2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec - absolutely loving it! :)

I have a few friends who tell me if the windows are open when I lock the car using the remote, the windows will go up by themselves and the car will lock as normal - if that makes any sense?

Does anybody else know anything about this or if it is possible?

Thanks guys! :D

Connor

Global locking is only titanium x a think but seems to be give or take who has it or not

global locking is also on my zetec - i think it's standard on all cars with remote central locking.

you unlock the car with the unlock button, release, then hold the unlock button to drop the windows (lock, release, then hold lock to raise them again)

It depends if you have 2 or 4 doors. If you have 2 you can activate it if not already. If you have 4 it only works if your rears are also electric.

I have 2 door - how do I activate it?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Actually maybe you can't if it's not already working. I take it you've tried the long press on open or close to see if you have it. I think on 4 dr it's never there unless u have rears. On 2 doors it depends on the gem fitted or something like that.

Not going to lie I have not tried it yet - I will in the morning & let you know how I get on.. Thanks for the advice guys! Fingers crossed it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

global locking is also on my zetec - i think it's standard on all cars with remote central locking.

you unlock the car with the unlock button, release, then hold the unlock button to drop the windows (lock, release, then hold lock to raise them again)

Thanks for this tried it on the kuga and it works! Amazing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club