Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jinjoh's Mk2.5

jinjoh_ninjoh

• 3 weeks later...

Sam forgot to mention that exhaust looks & sounds Awesome. Not over the top but perfect.

Yunii

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So today I went and bought my self a Maxton Front Splitter, it's the only one that has been made for the standard focus bumper and boy does it transform the front!

C+C's very welcome

6a2d07a32ad61bbb79a77c56e28f9fb4.jpg

c1df49bc29d8bfde9cd4f38b97acbe92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

liking the front splitter suits the front bumper well, love what you have done to the car to put your stamp on it.

can I ask how you have attached it to the bumper?

have you also got a link please as I may get one in the new year.

liking the front splitter suits the front bumper well, love what you have done to the car to put your stamp on it.

can I ask how you have attached it to the bumper?

have you also got a link please as I may get one in the new year.

Cheers mate :) it was pretty easy to be honest, it just bolts on :),

I held it on with tape and then got a self tapping screw at each side to hold it in position, then I was able to drill the holes for the bolts to go through, some bolts are easier to get than others so it has got a couple of self tapping screws in there too.

Sam

ok thanks for the info. could I just use self tapping screws to hold it on or would I be better using the bolts supplied? presume that the splitter has the holes marked out for the bolts? have you got any pics of the under side of the splitter please?

ok thanks for the info. could I just use self tapping screws to hold it on or would I be better using the bolts supplied? presume that the splitter has the holes marked out for the bolts? have you got any pics of the under side of the splitter please?

The only thing about self tapping screws is over time they could come loose and fall out, the bolts that are supplied with the splitter have nylon nuts with them so the won't vibrate loose, did you get my pm mate?

And yeah I'll try and get a few pics of the underside for you mate.

Car looks great with that splitter on. Did you get the gloss black or normal? Also that wax was good, made your car look like a boiled sweet!

Car looks great with that splitter on. Did you get the gloss black or normal? Also that wax was good, made your car look like a boiled sweet!

cheers mate, I got the textured one mate as they had sold out of the gloss and it was a fair drove to get there haha I'm planning on getting all my plastic repainted gloss black anyway in the near future :) and cheers it really does produce outstanding results that wax! It's a shame they stopped making it or I would have at least 3 haha

Sam

Cool, well i'm getting one of those splitters now, I keep seeing things on this Forum that costs me money haha!

• Like 1

Cool, well i'm getting one of those splitters now, I keep seeing things on this Forum that costs me money haha!

haha I know tell me about it! I've just pm'd you the link mate :)

That splitter looks awesome sam.

Nice one

Yunii

• Like 1

B)ok cheers for the info its much appreciated. just asked about self tapping screws as im not very confident about drilling holes in my bumper :unsure: did get the pm cheers much appreciated B)

• Like 1

Nearly brought one when I had my Focus......looks sweet! :D

• Like 2

I dont know what you've upgraded . I know new splitter fitted, foglught rings colourcoded. But have given it wax treatment??

Yunii

I dont know what you've upgraded . I know new splitter fitted, foglught rings colourcoded. But have given it wax treatment??

Yunii

Yeah yuni, I gave it a wax with a new wax I have got :) it's called Lustre and it's made by The Car Salon.

wow that wax you have got has given the paint work some serious gloss B) loving the look of the whole car very nice B)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club