Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth - No Audio

BiffBaffBoff

Hi,

I have a 2009 Fiesta Titanium and have synced my phone to the bluetooth. I'm able to make and receive phone calls fine but when I try and play music via Spotify or have Google Maps Navigation navigating me I get no sound. Any ideas? My phone is a HTC M8 One.

Thanks

I have the same phone and it works (on lollipop and the version before).

Try taking the fuse for the sync out and back in yo reset the sync, had a similar issue before and it fixed. I think the fuse is either fuse 21 or 29...

I have the same phone and it works (on lollipop and the version before).

Try taking the fuse for the sync out and back in yo reset the sync, had a similar issue before and it fixed. I think the fuse is either fuse 21 or 29...

Good tip!

My bluetooth and sync was playing up last week, so I pulled the sync/Bluetooth fuse out. Started car, turned ignition off, plugged fuse back in... and hey presto, It worked!

I have the exact same issue (Also a 2009 Titanium) -- pulling fuses made absolutely no difference :(

I had it in at the dealer's today -- their response was that it "isn't supported on this version". I'll see if I can get the model number of my bluetooth module and post it here.

Also summoning the local BT guru, @iNath

I haven't gotten ahold of the part number yet (module is screwed down, didn't have the time to get it)

1427030731.png

I've got voice control and the 9 button stereo. I've checked the build date - stick your VIN in the link below, mine is 03/2009

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleSelection.do

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club