Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All!

Hey everyone, new to the club and infact this is the first OC ive ever joined, my name is Sion (pronounced Sean) from surrey. just bought a bog standard 2013 Ford Fiesta Style, only a 1.2l but on the money saving train at the moment so making do with it. But still drives like a dream!

Welcome mate also have a friend who is Welsh called sion am also from Surrey where abouts mate

Not sure on his surname mate will have to find out what you got planned for the little fiesta then?

No worries pal. Nothing too drastic planned just want to do a few cosmetic changes here and there make it look a bit nicer.

First thing I wanna do is change the front grill to the black hex zetec style and install some front fogs. Also gonna try and pick up a cheap set of alloys and spray then black and for them. Just to give it my own touch you know. Don't suppose you know any good places to look for the parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sounds good mate I just look on eBay mate also after some bbs wide alloys 8j to stick on my fiesta

• Like 1

Ah nice! Yeah just had a brief look on eBay found a set of zetec s alloys from a mk5 for £120. Two tyres are naff though but got a mate who works at hiQ so he can sort me out some tyres. I'm assuming they would fit my fiesta?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes mate they should I reckon they would look nice too

Ok mate if I hear of anything come up are let you know