Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bristol Newbie.

Richt81

Evening all. Just purchased my first car today, ford fiesta mk4 3 door 1.3 at the ripe old age of 33 (Always had motorbikes).
Wanting to do it up but nothing that looks like it belongs in a McDonald's car park!.
Any advice on things to do?. I used to buy max power back in my early teen years and dream of owning a car like the one's in there but way too old for that now haha.

• Like 1

Welcome buddy :) nothing wrong with a late bloomer I used to ride myself, miss my old rizla race rep but alas I've got an old ford van now and love it :D

I'd say if wanna modify it go euro look, slammed and dubbed ;) it's understated yet awesome to see.

Saul

Rizla race rep Gixer yeah?. Tidy bikes them.
I used to love the euro look on the VW's.. Now you got me thinking that's going to be mint.. Won't even need to do any arch work as my Fiesta is on 14's, and euro look are on 15's :) I'm all over this idea mate.

• Like 1

Rizla race rep Gixer yeah?. Tidy bikes them.

I used to love the euro look on the VW's.. Now you got me thinking that's going to be mint.. Won't even need to do any arch work as my Fiesta is on 14's, and euro look are on 15's :) I'm all over this idea mate.

Good man ;) im on 15 currently but gotta slam the van yet and might get some steelies and roll them insanely wide :P

You could make that fiesta awesome matey, join me in the slightly ratty rods at the ford shows of the future :D

Saul

Sounds like a plan mate. Just had a pay rise as well so already started buying bits :D

• Like 1

Congrats on the pay rise bud :D can't wait to see what you do to it

Saul

• Like 1

hi and welcome I still ride bike at the grand old age of 65

• Like 2

Cheers mate, about time as I work my !Removed! off and 2 years later it's been noticed. Check this Fiesta out

http://passionford.com/forum/restorations-rebuilds-and-projects/264938-euro-cali-mk4-fiesta.html

Rich, I'll hopefully be doing the same. Debating getting the Yamaha fz09 this year.

• Like 1

Wow love that fiesta looks awesome man :D what you think you'll do to yours different to that, definitely gotta get that kinda alloy though as they're cool, you can make yours look so amazing bro ;)

Bout time they gave it you then matey

Saul

• Like 1

100% YES, it looks mint. I'm waiting on some leather ford ka leather seats and interior stuff. Going to do the inside first.

• Like 1

100% YES, it looks mint. I'm waiting on some leather ford ka leather seats and interior stuff. Going to do the inside first.

That'll look awesome bud I'm trying to get some leather seats for my van :) gonna trick it out with ya, gotta see your little beast in person someday fella do a cruise sometime :D

Saul

Can pick them up pretty cheap bud, I found a whole set on eBay near me for £95. Thinking a nice cream interior. Can see this pay rise being spent wisely haha. Yeah I'm up for that. Used to go to the hot rod meets and drag racing as a kid with my dad. Just wish I got my car licence sooner. I'll be the grandad there lol

• Like 1

Can pick them up pretty cheap bud, I found a whole set on eBay near me for £95. Thinking a nice cream interior. Can see this pay rise being spent wisely haha. Yeah I'm up for that. Used to go to the hot rod meets and drag racing as a kid with my dad. Just wish I got my car licence sooner. I'll be the grandad there lol

Nothing wrong with being a grandad lol :D

Cream interior will look epic in that bro, you gonna re spray the whole car you think??

Saul

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club