Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune

MarksST

Just announced a MR 165 kit for the 1.0l ecoboost £1395 from Monday.

ST exhaust and MR230 also launched

• Like 2

Yeah just looked at the Mr230 pack.

Not sure if I can justify £2200 for 15bhp more over the 215 pack and non warranty friendly parts.

Tough choices for me to make!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

think I would put the money to a big b. h.p car

Yeah just looked at the Mr230 pack.

Not sure if I can justify £2200 for 15bhp more over the 215 pack and non warranty friendly parts.

Tough choices for me to make!

I agree with you its a lot of money for 15bhp over the 215. It would be better using that money to go towards a focus st deposit instead I think.

• Like 1

I need a map so I'm stuck between 215 and 230 as I'm still standard.

If I got the 215 I would properly get a milltek exhaust so trying to see what's best.

Just announced a MR 165 kit for the 1.0l ecoboost £1395 from Monday.

ST exhaust and MR230 also launched

Link Link Link Link. .........

Link Link Link Link. .........

Sorry, it's on their facebook page linked above, if your signed up to their news letter that will probably be emailed tonight or tomorrow with details.

I don't think it's too bad a price for that kit and power ( compared to the MR230) it's not warrany friendly but most of the parts are.

They've also released their gearknob for the 5 speed fiesta.

• Like 1

hmmmm for ecoboost seems good but for for £1395....165ps is 162bhp thats 10 more than bluefin ....for £1k dearer ........ mostly hoses and intercooler and CAI
Not warranted either
but warranted parts
I think i will get bluefin but to try and comparison
post-50202-0-49115200-1427059287_thumb.p

post-50202-0-86618900-1427059123_thumb.jpost-50202-0-56405900-1427059122_thumb.jpost-50202-0-25825200-1427060706_thumb.j

Edit:
Just noticed on Torque the mountune says standard is 190nm :S but its 200nm

• Like 1

I'm doing the Mountune induction / intercooler and bluefin. I reckon you'll get similar output at lower cost.

I'm doing the Mountune induction / intercooler and bluefin. I reckon you'll get similar output at lower cost.

See am thinking of this too but only if intercooler is on a decent sale if not ma mate said another make of intercooler is just as good

what you all think of the stats like the graphs here ?

Both look impressive, but the MR230 is far too expensive for me to consider especially when it affects the Ford warranty, but we already knew that would be the case.

I couldn't see the exhaust on the Mountune store, any idea what it will cost and if it will not affect the Ford warranty installing that alone?

Both look impressive, but the MR230 is far too expensive for me to consider especially when it affects the Ford warranty, but we already knew that would be the case.

I couldn't see the exhaust on the Mountune store, any idea what it will cost and if it will not affect the Ford warranty installing that alone?

£449, warranty friendly.

People bought them yesterday, the press release said avaiable for preorder from Monday for March delivery.

Not sure if this is correct

• Like 1

Won't let me post a YouTube clip. Look up "Mountune cars and coffee" for a vid of a car with a pre production exhaust.

How much is the bluefin?

The intercooler, intake and hoses are £950, so the Mtune and map are £445.

£449, warranty friendly.

People bought them yesterday, the press release said avaiable for preorder from Monday for March delivery.

Not sure if this is correct

That's very tempting, might have to get me one of those before Ford Fair :)

Bluefin handset for a 1.6 Fiesta ST ecoboost is £399 & increases B.H.P. by 38 & nm by 73 according to Bluefin's website.

Bluefin handset for a 1.6 Fiesta ST ecoboost is £399 & increases B.H.P. by 38 & nm by 73 according to Bluefin's website.

Is that the same price for the 1.0l, if so its only £50 less than Mountunes map and handset, if I was getting all the MOUNTUNE hardware I stick with theirs map too.

Or are you trying to say the bluefin gives more power for less money than the MR230? As bluefin quote the standard power without overboost, (so 208bhp)

How much is the bluefin?

The intercooler, intake and hoses are £950, so the Mtune and map are £445.

I've already got the induction and hoses so only need the intercooler and map so it's cheaper getting bluefin for me.

MTune on its own For MP135 is £490 compared to Superchips at £399.

Sounds good, that's what I want really just a bit "more" from the exhaust note. It would be good to see a direct comparison of the Mountune and other third party exhausts.

Looking at it £2295 ain't too bad.

The equivalent miltek exhaust is around £1200 for all 3 parts

Sounds good, that's what I want really just a bit "more" from the exhaust note. It would be good to see a direct comparison of the Mountune and other third party exhausts.

I agree, this would definitely be on the shopping list if I ever go for an ST.

MTune on its own For MP135 is £490 compared to Superchips at £399.

-£30-40 for the filter too, I think I'd still go for the Mountune parts for the extra £50-60.