Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Ghia Fiesta Inside Mods

Nick029

bucket seats , better radio/cd player . gear knob foot well lights carbon bits of the dash the list go s on and on it all go s on what you want to do

Have a look at my build log, I've hydrodipped my centre console, door handles and exterior mirror covers (centre console may be for sale soon) in subtle carbon.

I've installed LED strips in the front and rear which come on with the interior light.

I've changed the handbrake and gear gaitor to black with blue stitching.

I've added Focal PS165f's in the front doors. I've added a Pioneer avg2600BT headunit. Along with a blaupunkt gta470 amp stealth installed under the passenger seat to power the door Speakers. I've then installed a Jl audio 10" sub in the boot in my custom built sub enclosure which hugs the side of the boot to save space. This is powered by a Jl Audio JX500/1D which is mounted on a custom made false floor.

Try changing the interior light to an LED but it MUST be canbus or it will glow all the time.

Try adding cill protectors! I used an offcut of carbon vinyl from a project on my bike last year.

An LED strip in the boot always helps too! Along with a second boot light and both boot lights changed to LEDs :)

How much is hydrodipping?

My son got his bike done for around £200, two different films (blood splatter and carbon fibre)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Does it depend on how big the part is?

It depends on the size of the part yeah. I got my centre console and door handles done for £50. I won't the mirrors in a competition