Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2.5 Zetec Suspension

JC600

What is the difference between standard suspension and Zetec handling suspension. Is there any difference in ride height, or just stiffer springs? Cheers.

The handling suspension has different springs and shock absorbers from the standard suspension and is 10 mm lower.

• Like 1

Ok thanks. :)

Just deciding whether to get the Eibach springs. :)

• Like 1

In my opinion Eibach spring are great. My previous Focus MK2 did have the handling suspension which was quite good but the Eibach springs were even better.

The comfort of the Eibach springs is also great. There was no big difference between the handling suspension and the Eibach springs. Even with the car fully loaded during vacation the Eibach springs felt better than the handling suspension.

• Like 1

Heard only great things about the Eibach springs. A few members here have it on their Mk2.5 Focus. I was planning on getting them but got really tempted on getting the Bilstein B12 Pro Kit which consists of Bilstein B8 dampers and Eibach Pro Kit springs. Something else to consider if you planning suspension mods.

Also, check out the Whiteline rear Anti Roll Bar :D

• Like 1

Really tempted, just got a lot of sweet talking to do lol. :)

Hopefully get a set in the next 2-3 months if I get enough overtime in. :)

• Like 1

Eibach are the standard springs ford use if you went into the dealers and asked to have it done theres one option Eibach

Eibach are the standard springs ford use to upgrade the suspension if you went into the dealers and asked to have it done theres one option Eibach

• Like 1

Hmmm summat funny here sorry guys i edited the original post but two posts came up

Cheapest place I found it with shipping was on www.Ebay.de eBay Germany had a lot of them and they worked out cheaper than Uk counterparts. Guessing that it being manufactured in Germany helps.

Good luck with the talking. If you need an argument to help you convince the missus, tests show that it saves you about 13% fuel. They have it on their website in the tests for the Mustang GT. You would recoup that money very quickly if you drove a lot. Just saying :)

• Like 1

lol.....I normally just ask a few times, then she just says go on then, but I have to buy her something lol :)

• Like 1

That link you gave me before, for the German supplier on eBay doesn't post to UK or Ireland. :(

Will have a quick look when I'm home tonight as I had a few links on eBay.de for it. Have a look there as well as there's always deals to be had. How much is the cheapest place you found so far with shipping?

• Like 1

Will have a quick look when I'm home tonight as I had a few links on Ebay.de for it. Have a look there as well as there's always deals to be had. How much is the cheapest place you found so far with shipping?

Ok cheers, cheapest was £147 from tunershop-Germany.

In my opinion Eibach spring are great. My previous Focus MK2 did have the handling suspension which was quite good but the Eibach springs were even better.

The comfort of the Eibach springs is also great. There was no big difference between the handling suspension and the Eibach springs. Even with the car fully loaded during vacation the Eibach springs felt better than the handling suspension.

Did you have to use the adjustable rear camber bolts? :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club