Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbee!

Alienrider

Hi All,

Name is Mark, I traded in my Nissan juke tekna ( which was a piece of Sh*&^% te really was cheaply made and no sound proofing and a very very very stiff and bumpy ride ) for a ford fiesta mk8 titanium in frozen white with the convenience pack,on a 64 plate, only 1300 miles on clock and still has that new smell.... couldn't be happier with car , drives like a car should , great materials used and very nice and quite ride.

Now im going to be adding some mods , first I have changed all the internal lights to leds .

I have also added some gel overlays in white with blue fonts to front, rear and all 4 wheel centre caps.

next week I plan to lower the car 35mm front and rear and also fit a roof spoiler instead of the one that comes with the car......this leads on to my next question.

Does a mk 7 roof spoiler fit on a mk 7.5 , or mk8 I have found one in frozen white, mint condition £120 but as I say its a mk7 one

I have done what research I can and looking as best I can at photos online the fixings look the same .

Are they?

Help !! don't fancy having to fork out £205 for a new one and then £100 odd to have it sprayed.

Your Fiesta is a MK 7.5

AHHH ok , a mk 7.5 it is then,

Do you know if the spoiler fits ?

Anything from the windscreen back will fit from a mk7... yours is a mk7.5 really irritates me people calling them mk8 and people calling the old fiesta facelift a mk7 as when your on eBay the amount of crap you trawl through from people not knowing what car they've got...

ok cheers should fit then

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club