Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 08 Right Hand Rear Door Mould

smd

Hi All,

First time posting on here. Hopefully I am posting in the right area otherwise kindly point me in the right direction.

I think the part I am looking for is a right hand rear door mould which goes across the rear door and then across the front door like a little bumper. Mine has started to peel away and bent and when I drive on the motorway I can here it flapping. I have a ford fiesta zetec blue 08 plate and the mould is blue too.

Do you know if this is a mark 6 and also where do you think I can purchase this part from? I have tried Ford but they are very expensive.

Many thanks

If it's still complete and in good condition, gently peel it off and refix it with new double sided foam tape.

Hi marksst. Unfortunately it's not in good condition anymore. I should have done that straight away.

You could try breakers yards but they may not be in good condition.

Try Fordpartsuk, they're genuine parts usually a bit cheaper then the dealers, they would need painting though. Failing that remove them all for a cleaner look.

Yours sounds like a late MK6 ( also known as a MK6.5 or prefacelift) as I don't think the MK7 had bump strips.