Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mounting hardware hardtop StreetKA

Herman

Dear member,

What is needed to mount the rear of the hardtop onto the body of the StreetKA? There are two (sort of) pens with double nuts on the hardtop (left and right hand rear side, near the window), but where to they fall into? Is there maybe a piece missing to be fixed mounted to the body somehow? Are instructions on paper available somewhere? Many thanks for your response.

Kind regards,

Herman

Dear member,

What is needed to mount the rear of the hardtop onto the body of the StreetKA? There are two (sort of) pens with double nuts on the hardtop (left and right hand rear side, near the window), but where to they fall into? Is there maybe a piece missing to be fixed mounted to the body somehow? Are instructions on paper available somewhere? Many thanks for your response.

Kind regards,

Herman

Hi Herman, with your soft top down there should be a small threaded bar with a hole in the centre for mounting the hard top just at the side of the seat belt top mounts, the pins should go in the centre and bolt down.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rich

Thanks Rich for your explanation. Is this threaded bar standart on a StreetKA from origin not a (I think it's called) Winter edition - with other words delivered without the hardtop. Could this be some hardware to be purchased together with the HT? I cannot find anyware more detailed info on this. Thanks again

For anyone out there in need like I was: I have in the meanwhile the required information (drawing and pictures) of the mounting hardware for a StreetKa hardtop. herman

• 1 year later...

HI Herman

Coukd you post infomation fitting hardtop to streetka any pictures & digrams would be welcomed

Could you advise on what the cost of the brsckets & fittings would be

Gerry

• 7 years later...

Hi could you send me a copy of fixing instructions and where to obtain fixing kit

thanks

carl

• 8 months later...

Hi mate, Is there any chance you could help me out? I can't find the instructions for the streetka roof anywhere!

Any help would be much appreciated. here is my phone number 07863 689518 and my email is craigdroy@aol.com

Many thanks

Craig

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club