Do Not Sell My Personal Information

help - newbie here

sparklypink

hello all... im new to the site and car world. (just getting into the car shows such as The Fast Show at Santa Pod) i drive a 2001 black ka, tinted windows and bright pink and silver spots down the sides! the only thing is is that it has a leak in the passenger footwell... can anyone help me... is this a common fault? and also my !Removed! lighter wont work... any ideas on what could be wrong? :rolleyes:

thanks

Sophie

Hi Sophie, sorry not sure about the footwell leak but the !Removed! lighter may be something simple like a blown fuse. Does everything else on the car work ok ? on some cars the !Removed! lighter shares power with other things like the horn and interior lights.

Cheers

Rich

the horn has stopped working now too haha... o dear! and i dont know how this site works yet im new so i dont know how to check if my post has been answered... hopefully gettin a new horn next week and still havent found where the leak is from, also where is the fusebox so i can change it? lol thanks

• 1 month later...
the horn has stopped working now too haha... o dear! and i dont know how this site works yet im new so i dont know how to check if my post has been answered... hopefully gettin a new horn next week and still havent found where the leak is from, also where is the fusebox so i can change it? lol thanks

if you check the fuse box it is under the steering wheel to the right it is a small plastic front that just lifts off you will have to check the fuses all are labbled on the back of the fornt pannel you take off to help.. for the leak in the footwell i would check that it is defiantly coming in form there and not draining down if so it will probly need welding i have just had mine done on my ka not so long ago i paid 250 but i had to have a lot dine. chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club