Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Extra Paint Protection for Black Panthers

EzzyRallyBoy

Extra Paint Protection for Black Panthers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who has had it added to their MK7 Black Panther Fiestas ??

• Yes
    • No
    • Got car and thinking about it ??
    • Got car but not bothering

How many people have added the extra paint protection option to their Panther Black MK7 Fiestas ??

How many people have added the extra paint protection option to their Panther Black MK7 Fiestas ??

Hi, the dealer offered it for free!. It was called supaguard, covers the inside and out for three years,

He said it was worth about £300. Not sure how true that was!

Picking up the car in september!

It's worth no where near £300 - that is simply the price dealers charge for it.

It also doesn't last 3 years, even when looked after with the vastly overpriced after care kit.

If you want it - buy it yourself (link above is good, although it's for diamondbrite, a competitor to Supagaurd) and apply it yourself or get a valeter to do it. If the dealership do it, it will most likely be applied poorly, and then be even more of a waste of time.

Much better - get some good detailing products and a good quality wax. Clean regularly with good technique, get some layers of wax on it and the car will look better and be just as protected.

:D

We have it on our car - Max is a valeter, he asked Fords to throw in a free Supaguard kit when we brought the car, he has done ours outside and the inside. Dont know if it makes much of a difference tbh, he uses some lovely wax that makes the water run off the car when it rains though.

We have it on our car - Max is a valeter, he asked Fords to throw in a free Supaguard kit when we brought the car, he has done ours outside and the inside. Dont know if it makes much of a difference tbh, he uses some lovely wax that makes the water run off the car when it rains though.

Would you be able to ask Max if it's ok to use wax on top of the diamonbrite treatment? I'm desperate to wax it to give it that extra shine. Also I have a few teeny tiny scratches that I'd like to treat but I'm scared :lol:

oh I dont need to ask him this as I know he has, he is always adding coats of different wax that he gets to try it out. He has this product at the mo that you jet over the car and it makes it dry instantly!!!!

oh I dont need to ask him this as I know he has, he is always adding coats of different wax that he gets to try it out. He has this product at the mo that you jet over the car and it makes it dry instantly!!!!

What is this miracle product? I washed my car yesterday. Today, I must've had a visit from the most constipated bird ever! The WHOLE roof, left side and rear window were covered!

Would you be able to ask Max if it's ok to use wax on top of the diamonbrite treatment? I'm desperate to wax it to give it that extra shine. Also I have a few teeny tiny scratches that I'd like to treat but I'm scared :lol:

Don't use wax over Diamondbrite - the makers told me it will destroy the protection. :(

What is this miracle product? I washed my car yesterday. Today, I must've had a visit from the most constipated bird ever! The WHOLE roof, left side and rear window were covered!

It certainly ISN'T constipated if it managed to make a mess all over your car!!!

It certainly ISN'T constipated if it managed to make a mess all over your car!!!

It probably WAS constipated right up until it flew over my car! And then the change in atmospheric pressure must have made it !Removed! all over it!

Don't use wax over Diamondbrite - the makers told me it will destroy the protection. :(

I agree with you here Tango--I too was told by my dealer (not this car) not to use wax on a superguarded vehicle.

But......Michelle's other half is a valeter so if he says you can then you probably can but is there any point? :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club