Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speedo Change

mrmetallica

im sure some nice person on here sent me a how to on changing the speedo for another ,ive done it before but want to do again soon but ive just reset my laptop up and have lost the how to.any body got the how to for this please

check your inbox in case it was there?

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/31408-how-to-change-speedo-illumination/

This is the only one I can think of! alternatively it might have been John who sent you something...

ive checked my in box nothing think it was email.its not a how on the leds.its actually changing the actuall speedo for different one

you will need the Ford IDS to your keys to the new speedo, and ELM config to restore the settings from the old speedo to the new

I wrote a guide about this subject some time ago. If you want information about it please send me a personal message.

I wrote a guide about this subject some time ago. If you want information about it please send me a personal message.

pmd