Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Options

RickyT93

Im going to trade in my fiesta zetec s on ford options before the contract is up, im just wondering because I got it off 'days ford' which also sell other second hand cars, would i be able to take out the next finance on a different second hand car or would i have to stay with ford?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Options is run by ford credit not the dealers, so if you wanted to change make the finance would need to be settled first.

You could part-ex your Zs and have the dealer settle the finance, instead of you paying it yourself. Just because you financed through ford doesn't mean you have to stay with ford. It's just a loan after all.

its with the same company so I thought it would be the same as just taking in my car early to upgrade to a newer model like most people do, I just want to have a second hand car off them rather than a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Ford Options cannot be done on a second hand car, it's gotta be a new one.

I guess that's one way for them to try and sell more new cars

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club