Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta owner's manual (PDF)

Nightowl

Here you go - very handy for all those of us awaiting delivery of a shiny new Fiesta. By the time I do take delivery later next month - at least I'll be familiar with every aspect. I must have read it a dozen times! * Makes note to ones self: I must get out more...

http://www.fordfiestaxr4.com/PDF/ws.pdf

thumbupd.gif

Here you go - very handy for all those of us awaiting delivery of a shiny new Fiesta. By the time I do take delivery later next month - at least I'll be familiar with every aspect. I must have read it a dozen times! * Makes note to ones self: I must get out more...

thumbupd.gif

Dear Nightowl

This is very welcome...Thanks.

I was going to open a new topic with the title 'hot running' but since we're on a parallel course ( I'm also waiting for late Aug/early Sept delivery), you might have a look at the question below and offer any comments.

I’m still waiting delivery of the new Fiesta. In the meantime I’m trying to learn as much as I can.

Is there any warning light to indicate to the driver that the cooling system fan is not operating?

The fuse governing the cooling system fan may have blown!

It may be that at some point the engine temperature light comes on. This may not be particularly accurate and the engine may have been running hot before this comes on.

Corsham10

I was going to open a new topic with the title 'hot running' but since we're on a parallel course ( I'm also waiting for late Aug/early Sept delivery), you might have a look at the question below and offer any comments.

Corsham10

SNAP!!

thumbupd.gif

cheers - just what I needed since I can't find my actual manual!

I might have to sneak into work on Saturday morning and print this off as there is only so many times you can look at the brochure in the 15 or so weeks since we decided on what we were going to think about ordering (or 11 weeks since the order was placed)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for posting a link to a Fiesta's owners manual but it seems that since the original post the host has taken it down. Could somebody who managed to get the file upload it to a file hosting site like filesonic or raidshare and post the link here. That would not only complete my life but allow me to bridge the lighting gap between side lights and high beams... :s Mocking comments welcome C:

Thanks for posting a link to a Fiesta's owners manual but it seems that since the original post the host has taken it down............

It would be nice if anyone knew of a new Official or Semi-Official location for these.

S.

It would be nice if anyone knew of a new Official or Semi-Official location for these.

S.

Jeez - I originally posted this thread over 2 years ago. Where did that go???

Anyway - here you go. Happy to help :

http://www.issuu.com/stalker1971/docs/new_fiesta_manual?AID=10752329&PID=3915496&SID=skim2061X563692X43605dc013e54fd380d445689b159654

• 1 month later...

I'm hunting for a d/loadable manual for the 1.4 Fiesta. Tried the links proposed here but without success.

Any offers gratefully accepted.

I'm hunting for a d/loadable manual for the 1.4 Fiesta. Tried the links proposed here but without success.

Any offers gratefully accepted.

PS My dealer has now lent me a copy so my head is well down.

• 5 months later...

Hi there!

anybody who has got 2009 PDF of the manual for Fiesta, please upload it on any file sharing site.

I bought sec hand car with manual in Hungarian. I need English copy.

Thanks in advance

Rovi

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club