Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Random Encounters With Some Iffy Driving

The Dark Knight

Upgraded the software so decided to test out the mute and zoom functions

• Like 1

I have to say OP to me these "Incidents" are none events, certainly nothing to get excited about !

The Corsa leaving the exit left it a bit late, yes, anyone can be unfamiliar with a road BUT he did hang back & didn't pull in front of you.

The white transit van at the lidl store could have broken down ? It wasn't really the end of the world where he parked was it ? Perhaps if the silver Skoda had pulled forward a touch then the blue car would have exited much better. Also the blue car who blocked the exit ? He was the real culprit here.

Again in my opinion all none events, I'll be navigating the Derby Ring Road / A38 tomorrow & hope you aren't about filming non events ! :rolleyes:

To be fair, these were questionable driving but nothing major definitely. This topic is for dashcam videos not dashcam videos that show a certain severity of iffy driving that must be judged worthy by godlike members such as you.

If you don't like it, I'll carry on posting anyway so embrace it or move on.

• Like 1

Carry on posting by all means, I like the entertainment ! Me, a "Godlike" member ? don't make me laugh. far from it.

Only the point I make is compared to our Russian comrades the standard of driving is much better here, your standards must be much higher to worry about some of your non events !

Keep on posting ! My best wishes to you !

Non events ? The Audi driver would have received a fault if he did that on the driving test.

• Like 1

Shame he wasn't.

These certainly aren't non events. Questionable driving at the very least and I certainly don't worry about it, just felt like posting a compilation video and testing out the new software in the process.

The exiting Corsa was bailing out late due to traffic starting to build up further on which wasn't the safest of decisions. The white was not broken down, he was chatting and laughing with the local yobs on the bike and his engine was running (I could hear it when I went past).

The Corsa on the roundabout went left from the right hand lane with no sign of indicating and was pretty much level pegging with the MPV all the way around rather than trying to slot into the gap behind.

The Ford Focus tailgated the MPV big time and when I looked in the mirror he was braking all the time and edging out. Finally, the Audi is summed up well by Mark and could have clipped my front end if I was further on and turning right.

I acknowledged before even uploading that these were minor issues in the big scheme of things but certainly not non events. In a typical sods law way though, I have not seen anything that anyone would class as very bad since I had the camera fitted. Before that I would see something many times, be it red light runners or maniac white van man etc.

I think the closest call I've recorded was the Vectra that pulled out on the lorry. The lorry driver was well p**sed off lol

• Like 1

I acknowledged before even uploading that these were minor issues in the big scheme of things but certainly not non events. In a typical sods law way though, I have not seen anything that anyone would class as very bad since I had the camera fitted. Before that I would see something many times, be it red light runners or maniac white van man etc.

I agree with you, I stated on my first dashcam post that they were 'What If' moments that could have gone bad,

I don't think anyone is going to have a big collection of 'blood & guts' moments, and they won't last long on here.

My theory was, if people see enough 'close moments' that they would think about getting a dashcam too.

I've noticed that since having the ability to record minor moments that I take more notice of them, because I can watch them back.

I've posted alot more videos than I thought I would, and they are mainly very minor in reality.

If I was a Police Officer in a unmarked car, I'm sure I 'could have' handed out a few fines though lol.

• Like 1

The Audi driver, in this instance has ignored one the most important principles of safe driving, that is he / she has a duty to drive safely & not endanger other road users / pedestrians.

This responsibility to others is not evident, as is typical of too many '' qualified '' drivers.

Have to say I see that sort of corner cutting a lot. Really, really annoys me, especially as half the time I'm sure the people don't see anything wrong with it.

Very true - there's too many unsafe '' qualified '' drivers infesting the roads like a plague of locusts.

• Like 1

Many more are not anti - social drivers & would like to drive safely & that should include you . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club