Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta Mk7 Zetec

Gems36TY

Had my car since last September, ever since I've repeatedly asked myself why did I not get a ford sooner! (Previous was a 206) here's a couple of pics

alloys painted gloss black, and rear windows tinted

post-63043-14276512882_thumb.jpg

Change of front grille

post-63043-14276513622_thumb.jpg

Sprayed interior plastics

post-63043-142765140046_thumb.jpg

Just ordered some bright white bunks for interior and rear reg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That should says lights, damn autocorrect lol

Added a armster 2 armrest today post-63043-14276537471_thumb.jpgpost-63043-142765376436_thumb.jpg

Waiting on steering wheel plastics to dry

post-63043-142765421798_thumb.jpg

Planning on buying some Heko wind deflectors, you can tell this is my first thread I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

What was your method for spraying the interior plastics?

Sand them down, primer, then 2-3 coats of spray

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in the process of painting my interior plastics too. Using the same method!

Did you paint the alloys yourself?

Liking the mods, I'm new here too so I thought I'd post some encouragement! Keep us posted!

What colour you going for?

Nah got them sprayed at a place called Shady tints in Purley way which isn't too far away from me, they done the tints aswell. I should really make a list of what I want done n gradually tick them off lol.

Gloss black on the centre console and door handles, and red on the vent surrounds and steering wheel!

I've got a black ZS so it'll look good inside, and I want the centre to look the same as the face-lift for resale eventually (though I hope I never have to lose the car!!)

Sounds good, I'm not sure what to do with my alloys, want to keep the Ford ones but may change the colour!

I already want to change my alloys to gun metal grey but as I've not had them black for a fair bit ill keep black for now, currently on the hunt for interior LED's

LED's arrived, changed em now for nighttime for arrive to see how bright they are! post-63043-142901061387_thumb.jpgpost-63043-142901062632_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good so far! You thought about getting a zetec s spoiler? I got one for my zetec and it makes such a big difference!

I want one soo bad. It's just finding in moondust silver is a pain.

I bought mine from eBay for £90 and got it sprayed red at my local body shop. My cars Colorado red so I understand your pain haha. It's expensive but They're worth it though!

May go down that route, when I get some extra pennies.

Been trying to go to a few breakers yards and have a look but just haven't had no time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not impressed, I leave the car for 10 minutes and some !Removed! arsehole does this

My car already has scratches which start here to the front drivers wheel arch, not impressed, if anyone knows someone who can repair this give me a shout post-63043-143023686798_thumb.jpg

There are some tw@ts around, to say the least... I personally do not, though you could always see if there is anything you can fix yourself if there are a couple of very light ones elsewhere.

Sadly there are a quite deep, as I've already had a go with some t cut with no luck. Gonna have to do some searching online me thinks.

In this instance, there may be a use for a Faceballs search - on my FB there's a local company called Mirror Image detailing that come out and work on your car at your house or work. Just search for local vehicle detailing is your best bet.

Ps. Real shame about your car anyway, luckily I've never had anything of the sort happen to my cars! Best of luck getting it fixed!

Got the scratches sorted! So happy with the end result post-63043-143095089465_thumb.jpgpost-63043-143095091164_thumb.jpg

Looks great pal, they've done a nice job there - cost?

Well once again some !Removed! has hit my car, come out of asda to see this, very tempted to become a bus !Removed! post-63043-143107616507_thumb.jpg

• Like 1