Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Say Goodbye

antman99

So After 8 years of driving Fiesta's the time has come to move up, just ordered a Volvo XC60.

The Volvo Forums are no where near as active as this one and I wanted to take this chance to thank everyone who over the years has been really very helpful, I will always love Ford as my first car, fine the dealer service is a shambles but I do not expect much more from Volvo to be honest.

The only last thing now is to try and sell my fiesta, my local dealer offered less than Volvo which I though was rubbish I am considering we buy any car or similar, I would like to sell privately but cannot be doing with the hassle of it to be honest.

• Like 1

Fair well, enjoy your volvo! (not as much as a fiesta of course)

Good luck with the new Volvo. As for We Buy Any Car, you'll not get a good deal from them. I priced my ST2 at one year old with them just to see what they'd offer. In mint condition and low mileage, they decided it was worth £11,500. Now, 6 months later, Glasses guide says 13,000, so WBAC can shove it.