Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Introduction To Eonon Ga5161/ga5162 Android Car Dvd For Ford Mondeo/ Focus/ S-Max

EononCarDVD

Hi guys, nice to see you! I'm Carlos from Eonon, a car stereo provider for more than 13 years. Many of you want a great head unit for your ride, here I would like briefly introduce to you our GA5161/GA5162 Android Car DVD for Ford Mondeo/ Focus/ S-max, just hope it will help you make a wise decision and know our unit better.

Main features of GA5161/GA5162:

-Applicable for Ford Mondeo(2007-2011)/ Focus(2008-2010)/ S-max(2008-2010)

-Android 4.2.2 OS

-Capacitive Touch Screen

-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring

-8 Dynamic Background Pictures

-Support bluetooth Contact Search Function

-External MIC Support

-Steering Wheel Control Function

Some of our customers have already bought it and love it, you can see one of our customers' installation pic :

16747373598_3363902387_b.jpg

If you have any question toward this unit, just feel free to reply here to PM me, thanks a lot! :)

GA5162-01.jpg

• 2 months later...

Eonon GA5162 Android Car DVD walk through in Mondeo Mk4!

One of our fans Russell Ryan has shared with us a video of his GA5162 Android Car Stereo:

" This is a video run through of the features of the Eonon GA5162 Android replacement head unit for a Mondeo mk4. Feel free to ask any questions."

You might want to consider giving us some prices - I seem to recall a rather long thread in which you refused to give a price until 10 people said they might be interested in purchasing.

Cut the cr*p and just give us a baseline price - if you have bulk buy discounts available - tell us what they are!!

We're a pretty straightforward bunch on this forum and don't like people fannying about not giving us basic information when they're trying to sell something.

• Like 3

"Some of our customers have already bought it"

As opposed to?

I'd be thrilled if you could give me a guide to how the rest of your customers have got hold of it...

• Like 1

Does Stoney need to pay a visit with the dogs? ;)

• Like 1

Does Stoney need to pay a visit with the dogs? ;)

That would be a long trip and He may try to eat them.

• Like 2

You might want to consider giving us some prices - I seem to recall a rather long thread in which you refused to give a price until 10 people said they might be interested in purchasing.

Cut the cr*p and just give us a baseline price - if you have bulk buy discounts available - tell us what they are!!

We're a pretty straightforward bunch on this forum and don't like people fannying about not giving us basic information when they're trying to sell something.

Hi SeanW, thanks for your great interest. I have post the group buy price on another thready already.
I give you here.

The GB Price for HK warehouse: ( Product will be sent from HK directly, you may pay taxes. )

GA5161/GA5162 GB Price: 235GBP

Original Price: 361GBP

Save: 54%!

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/GA5162.html

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/GA5161.html

The GB price for UK warehouse: ( Product will be sent from UK directly, NO TAX at all! )

GA5161/GA5162 GB Price: 295GBP

Original Price: 387GBP

Save: 31%!

Since there are not enough 10 people for the group buy now, so we have Father's Days Sale for GA5161 now, only 299GBP.

http://www.eonon.co.uk/Specific-Car-GPS/GA5161.html

So you don't need to wait for 10 people now and can enjoy the affordable price which is almost the same with the group buy price.

Hi guys, another videos of GA5162 Android Car DVD from our Fans Chris Bishop, great thanks to him. :wub:
Just watch the below videos to see how GA5162 Android Car DVD works like a charm. B)
GA5162 Android Headunit Ford Focus 2010:

GA5162 Android Ford Focus - Torque Test:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club