Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Meet Up Glasgow

krisemm

Who done your wrapping and tints on your lights?

Just myself mate. I'm self taught in wrapping but I have qualifications in other types of modifying. Interior builds, painting, panel beating, upholstering etc haha! I hate taking my car to someone for them to work on it!

Oh well gd person to know lol i was thinking white and red and getting the centre comsol red aswell lol

That doesn't sound too bad to be fair!

Right, I'm off a week on Wednesday and Thursday if anyone else is free?

I was looking at getting hids I have changed the interior lights the reg lights and put spi vision on head and tail lights but looking to do more hopeful

If your not too sure about doing them I can always give you a hand once you get them. Would like to check out your spi vision to see if there is any difference to fly eye

There is a bit yeah I prefer spi vision to fly eye I think it looks less nedie and I am guessing you done your hids yourself

Yeah mate I did. If it's the face lift you've got it'll take me about 10 minutes including cigarettes!

I like mine but I just wish the holes weren't so big :/ keep contemplating buying normal tint for them or getting chameleon tint haha

I was going to get hids and do it myself on Thursday or Friday as am off work but I wouldn know how to do it myself and don't have the tools to cut the hole and am not paying £80+ to get them put in would like to try myself but don't want to muck it up

Can you put a pic up or link to spi vision seen some fly eye but never heard of spi vision....like i said total amateur lol

There's loads of listings on eBay for spi mate :D never seen spi in person though so not sure of the differences...

I'm off on Thursday as well mate so I could walk you through it? If it's the rubber backing you've got then a new Stanley will do the job

Well off Thursday if you want to see the spi on the car I done it myself so there is a few bits that have folded over but