Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bulb Upgrade

P-Stroy

I own a 2010 ford focus zetec s and i am wanting to upgrade the standard lights to xenon. From what i've read so far i believe you can just upgrade the bulbs (correct me if i'm wrong).

Basically i'm wondering what bulbs i should buy, i've been looking on eBay but the letter number codes confusing the hell out of me :wacko: lol.

Thanks in advance :)

Not just the bulbs are needed, it's a full pack of ballasts and wiring too.

You also need to fit headlights designed for zenon bulbs as normal reflector lenses won't focus the beams properly and will be an MOT fail.

I think he means xenon gas filled halogen bulbs the list is a sticky at the top of the page headlights are h7 you want 6000k colour temp minimum 55w road legal ice white bulbs

Yeah its the bulbs I meant, sorry if misleading lol. Thanks for the list any reccomendation on brand of bulbs?

Forgot to ask but can h11 fog lamps fit? Says h8 on list but read somewhere they fit just brighter.

H8 and H11 bulbs are exactly the same size and fitment. The only different is the wattage of the bulb. H8 are 35 Watts and H11 are 55 Watts.

Both are allowed to use in the Focus MK2/MK2.5. Officially the Focus should have H11 light bulbs for the fog lamps.

Yeah I use the h11 not the h8 bulbs for the fogs so direct fit

So any recommendations on what lights i should buy?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club