Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Reach Rear Speaker St

neil1jnr

Hi,

My passenger side rear speaker makes an annoying rattling/crackling sound all the time now when driving, regardless if music is playing or not.

Can anyone explain/show me how to get into the speaker of an ST?

Cheers

Hi,

My passenger side rear speaker makes an annoying rattling/crackling sound all the time now when driving, regardless if music is playing or not.

Can anyone explain/show me how to get into the speaker of an ST?

Cheers

I had the exact same problem in my car. By folding the rear seats down you can pull the panel until the clips release which then allows you to get your arm down the back of it. I found that wedging a cloth between the panel and the metal body and then refitting the panel cured my rattles. Simple but effective :)

Thanks for the reply, I'll be trying this tonight!!

I have one other rattle... The bit up beside the rear view mirror that goes down the windscreen, this makes a slight rattle when accelerating under 2K rpm, any quick fixes for that?

Thanks for the reply, I'll be trying this tonight!!

I have one other rattle... The bit up beside the rear view mirror that goes down the windscreen, this makes a slight rattle when accelerating under 2K rpm, any quick fixes for that?

I had to push on mine A pillar on the passenger side to get it to snap into place so you could try that.

Also try pushing down on this piece of plastic, mine used to rattle and it sounded like it was coming from the A pillar.

post-60600-0-28049800-1428339684_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club