Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Fiesta Car Mat Question

stratsmyboy

Hi ive just bought my first Ford, a 2012 edge. Really happy with it so far. However I'm having problems finding good quality fitted car mats. I looked at some "advanced" car mats from Halfords bur when I went in they had oval fixings where as mine simply has two round studs. When I checked online all the pics seemed to show mats with oval fixings. Does my car have something missing or should I be looking for different mats. Thanks in advance.

Your fiestao as the newer style fixing points, tailored mats are avaiable from ford with the correct fitting. Can either have rubber or carpet, some carpet comes with a fiesta logo or you could buy the ST mats which are plain black with a leather edge which are nice.

I have the official Fiesta ones from Ford. They're not that much more expensive for the fact they fit properly! Just keep them cleaned regularly for a longer lifetime :)

Hi thanks for the replies. I'll ring the nearest ford dealer on tuesday as I doubt they'd be open on the bank holiday Monday. If its a new style fixture how do they attach to the mat? Does it jyst drop over the stud?

Hi thanks for the replies. I'll ring the nearest ford dealer on tuesday as I doubt they'd be open on the bank holiday Monday. If its a new style fixture how do they attach to the mat? Does it jyst drop over the stud?

You place it on top of the stud and push down the part on the mat then clips in to place.

Ok as simple as that. Great, thanks.

Hi I've just ordered the mats after the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully they should be here for Friday. Pretty pricey though, by the time the delivery and tax it was just over £72. The missus was not a happy bunny .....

Whoa, how much?! My official ones, front and rear, were a set for about £30 off amazon!

I won't include a link, as it might hurt, but they are still available on amazon...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club