Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peak District Drive In The Fiesta St

The Dark Knight

Copied from video description: A short segment of my drive through the Peak District today in my 2014 Fiesta ST-2. This was taken on Via Gellia Road from Cromford to Buxton in Derbyshire. I had an appropriate track on the audio system! - Footage from Roadhawk DC-2

**I am currently in a copyright dispute on YouTube as they have muted the audio on my video because I was playing 'Shoot to Thrill' by AC/DC.** Enjoy the visuals anyway!

The audio is working again now. I suspect this is only temporary until the dispute is resolved and if it is in their favour, the audio will be muted again.

P.S, that little VW that was in front of me indicated to the left not long after the end of the video to effectively wave me past. There was a good clear stretch coming up so I powered past and put my hand up to acknowledge his signal out of courtesy.

You see Mr Audi, no need for uncivilised tailgating :P

**The transitions aren't great between the 1 minute files but not too bad I hope you'll agree**